PDA

View Full Version : Samus Aran Vs Master Chief Vs Freeman

MakgSnake
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:04 PM
So which one of these would still be standing up in the survival mode of this videogames FPShooters. Just want to know more.

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:22 PM
After playing Prime.I think Samus is the new badass herione of the the big FPS players.I don't think anyone can get in her way cause she'll just keep coming,but still i can't count master chief out, we'll have to wait till halo 2 to see what he is really capable of. BTW nice thread makg

MakgSnake
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Thanks SSSnake, well yeah I want to see how people would rate all these main top FPS characters. I heard alot of things about Master Chief, but Samus is someone who doesn't look bad either. I didn't know its a she. Thats surprisingly cool.

So Samus has more features and better way of fighting then any of these three, eh from your point of view. Cool.

Daedaelus
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Samus. Definetly. All those weapons will kill anyone in her way. :ghost:

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Samus...I've yet to play the game but I'm a long time fan

Beretta55
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:38 PM
you guy's got it all wrong!! my next door neighbor would own them all with his garden tool's!!! jk jk:laugh: but i have to say master cheif since i havent play meotird prime yet. im not going to vote till i play prime but it's on the cheif right now.

sk8er_kyle
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:41 AM
Samus would win. Samus kicks ass.:ghost:

Frozen
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:05 AM
Just a little something. Metroid Prime is not an FPS the same way Half Life and HALO are. MP is something quite different, even if it's on the first person view.

But it's a tough one anyways. Master Chief is THE BADASS, but so is Samus.But Master Chief can not turn into a ball or put power bombs or freeze enemies or super missile them, etc. And he can not make two jumps in the air either. Although we still have to see what can he do on HALO 2 :D

But Samus gets my vote for default anyways, since she's such a hot chick in such a hot suit :cool:

Decifer
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:43 PM
samus would definetly win...