PDA

View Full Version : Main Story Missions

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:54 PM
i have just counted how many main story missions they are and there are only 20!!!!!!! that realy does suck i hope in gta 4 they put alot more in like gta3 but more!

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:58 PM
I hope your house burns down :laugh: j/k

Matrix
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:19 PM
20???????????........that is false.....there is about 60 or so.

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:17 AM
ok count em matrix!!!! i looked in the offical guide counted them there are about 30-40 secdonary mission not to do with the story line about tommy!!

furry_spatula
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:53 AM
dan is right. count them for yourself. by the way dan, I'm 100% now :D :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:55 AM
^
^
cool furry what stuff do u get after 100%

furry_spatula
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:02 PM
you get a new set of clothes at your mansion near your "street" clothes. Its called "frankie" its a shirt that says "I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" and in that room to the right of the main entrace of your mansion, where the armor, python, and health pickups are, are three henchmen with uzi 9mm's, and there is a pink thing in front of them and you can have them follow you around. and whatever you shoot they shoot too. And you get 200 health/armor maximums. double vehicle health, and you get unlimited ammunition for all weapons.

so its pretty sweet :D :D :D

oh and those henchmen guys dont die as easily as the rest of your dudes do. they're about as tough as tommy is. they can withstand grenades :D

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:09 PM
^
^
cool il have to do it now 100% hehe

Matrix
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:40 PM
there is around 80-100 missions as the guide states (the second guide not the first), u subtract 30 missions u get 50-70

I have played the story through lots ( 3 1/2 times) .........and there is at least 40.....I think that you just thinking of contacts.... u only get somewhere from a dozen to twenty five..... each with at least 3 missions...

so
a dozen contacts at least

times at least 3 for each

equals at least 36!!!!!!!!!! (this is the very very very very very minimum ammount possible)

( I did not tie in the buisness missions!!)

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:57 PM
im on about the MAIN STROY MISIOINS
ok i will have to go through them to prove it!:frust:

ken rosenborg
The Party
Back-Alley Brawl
Jury Fury
Riot

Colonel Cortez
Treacherous Swine
Mall Shoot-Out
Guardian Angels

Ricardo Diaz
The Chase
Phnom Penh '86

Colonel Cortez (continued)
Sir, Yes Sir!
All Hands on Deck

Ricardo Diaz (continued)
The Fastest Boat
Supply & Demand

Tommy Vercetti
Death Row
Rub Out
Shakedown
Bar Brawl
Cop Land
Cap the Collector
Keep Your Friends Close

20!! read there the main missions of the game!!!!!!!

:frust: