PDA

View Full Version : stuck

s4ch117
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:26 AM
how the hell do u do the mission where u gotta wreck all the shop windows how many do u need to do

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:55 AM
well first of all. Know you're way to the mall, so you can get there very quickly. I used the M4, since its rapid fire and powerful rounds break glass really easily. I started upstairs and worked my way around until all the pink indicator icons where on the bottom. Then just jump off somewhere and blow out those windows. Basically just get to the mall quick so you have time. And then follow the pink blips on your radar. As far as HOW you do it. You just walk into the pink thing at your mansion.

Hope that helps?

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:57 AM
and you have to break out ALL the windows before it'll count. Even the small ones. Remember that. EVERY window surrounding the shop.

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:22 AM
i did it with the uzi 9mm i worked my way through the bottoms windows and then u will have pink triangle they are all upstairs go and blow them this mission was sooooooooo easy!:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:24 AM
cept for the nice 4 stars you earn, and the cops blowing away at you the entire time. but they go away when you complete it. whats up with that?? :confused:

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:25 AM
its does it most times when the mission is over

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:52 AM
I know, but why do you suddenly get all cop attention depleted? Why would they leave you alone just because you finished a mission? I wish they still horded your ass until you got to a pay-n-spray or got some bribes like you normally would. wookalar!