PDA

View Full Version : Trashmaster Missions!

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:37 PM
They should of put those in VC! It just dawned on me that there are trashbags laying everywhere. And you can drive a trash truck.. so what the heck?! why cant you pick it up :(

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:15 PM
it would make sence but it would be amazinly exciting!:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:16 PM
you're damn right it would be! :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:47 PM
You gotta be creative. This is Vice City! Everyone is corrupted. They'd have body parts, and drugs, and weapons. Not just ordinary trash!

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:21 AM
yea and once u collected it all u could keep the weapons etc

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:59 AM
yeah really. whats the deal with not being able to have some good weapons at your safehouses? I mean in GTA3 you had ALL the weapons. In this one you only seem to have the. Well I think they rather suck, except for the armor and the python and the PSG1 and Rocket Launcher. It should give you. Like, a type icon. and you pick up the type icon, and then you can choose whatever weapon you want from each category. I hate not being able to just have a SPAS12 at my mansion:mad:

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:32 AM
yea once u get the amount of hidden packages u could choose wch weapon u wanted from that catorgry it does suck not having the mp5 and m60 to !!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:44 AM
but I guess its. a trade off though. once you get 100% you get infinite ammunition for everything. But you still have to make an ammunation visit :mad:

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:02 AM
furry im on the avery mission now inthe rc heli planted my last bomb now hehe:laugh:
FOR PPL WHO DONT ITS MY NEW GAME DOING IT AGAIN!

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:06 AM
good luck having to find all those packages, and all those rampages, and doing all those paramedic/vigalante/firefighter/taxi/pizza missions. Bwahahaha!! its goign to take you forever. :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:10 AM
and dont forget the trashmaster missions! :laugh: I'm a retard :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:23 AM
lol ive just done guardian angels hehe:laugh: