PDA

View Full Version : May I post my Gameshark/Codemaster Question here now?

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:55 AM
Its been two days. And nobody.. NOBODY has responded to either post. so please dont delete this one, and see if somebody responds, more people look at this forum than any of the others. thank you.

OH, the question was: Is the Codemaster compatible with Gameshark codes? like, can I use Gameshark codes with the Codemaster, for PS2 of couse. :D thanks!

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:57 AM
and if it'll make you happy, you can delete the other threads I put out on this topic, so it doesnt clutter and spam :P whiners. hehe kidding :laugh: but um :disturbed: seriously, leave this one alone :(

Pu the Owl
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:00 AM
No, you can't.
BTW, look: I'll move this to the other forums, by redirecting it from this forum. If anybody can help you, they'll read the thread from here, but they'll reply in the other forum.
But please, respect the rules and don't post in a forum only because it has more visitors. Because you know, all the people who know anything about these things visit the PS2 FAQ forum as well, and if the others don't it's simply because they don't have interest in this kind of things.

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:10 AM
ok you win. if nobody replies anything with this one, I'll never bring it up again. I'm sorry I want help :( I dont feel very wanted at this place.

Harry
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:22 AM
Don't whine furry Mog. The problem is that few persons use Codemaster; why don't you go an buy a Gameshark instead, if you want to use GameShark codes? And don't you have a website for the Codemaster?

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:00 PM
because I dont have a lot of money. and the gameshark is like $15 more expensive than the codebreaker. but I suppose you're right. :( thanks..

Crono
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Damn, why lie to the poor guy?! Yes, you can use any and all GameShark codes on the CodeBreaker. If you don't believe me, (which you should - I can hack) look on the CodeBreaker box for yourself.