PDA

View Full Version : Release date?! Anyone?!

Count Funbags
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:02 AM
Would anyone have ANY idea when they're gonna ship GTA VC to Australia?!?!?! ANYONE?! Even this shops can't tell me anymore! It just keeps getting delayed! :peoples: :frust:

Beretta55
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Count Funbags

Would anyone have ANY idea when they're gonna ship GTA VC to Australia?!?!?! ANYONE?! Even this shops can't tell me anymore! It just keeps getting delayed! :peoples: :frust:
didnt they ban GTA3 there?....so wouldnt they do the same with Vice city?

jjmoohead
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:11 AM
I do believe that the game is banned in the country. I recall them stating something about that on my National News here in Canada.

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:40 AM
^
^
the game is banned there it was on like every game website!

Count Funbags
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:35 AM
Do you people have any idea what is going on? GTA 3 was released in Australia, and both PS2 and PC version, and it's still on sale now. And Vice City is not banned you twits, they just have to release an Australian version without the *****s. I'm guessing then, that seeming you guys think it's not being released, that you wouldn't know the release dates? All the stores said it would be coming in on the 12th, and it never did. Then they said 17th, and it wasn't there. Then they said it'd be out on the 22nd - and still a no show.

Does anyone have any idea?:mad:

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:40 AM
shut up u auzzie twit we just got the wrong info yeah it was banned (the oringnal) until u got the auzzie versoin (c**p) :frust: :frust: haha our versions have the ******S:laugh: :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Count Funbags

Do you people have any idea what is going on? GTA 3 was released in Australia, and both PS2 and PC version, and it's still on sale now. And Vice City is not banned you twits, they just have to release an Australian version without the *****s. I'm guessing then, that seeming you guys think it's not being released, that you wouldn't know the release dates? All the stores said it would be coming in on the 12th, and it never did. Then they said 17th, and it wasn't there. Then they said it'd be out on the 22nd - and still a no show.

Does anyone have any idea?:mad:

:mad: shut your koala sucking mouth. we didnt know. it'll release when it does, keep your damned tampon in. jesus christ. see if we ever help YOU again.