PDA

View Full Version : I Beat Smackdown Shut Your Mouth !

tommy gunnz
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:21 PM
DAMN! i didnt even know it could be done, but i beat the game. i beat smackdown : shut your mouth! i made it to wrestlemania 2004, beat rock in the main event, and the end. the end sequences kick hella ass. they showed a lot of things i didnt even see in the game while playing season mode, like angle getting his head shaved, and stone cold driving out onto the stage in his new black truck. i guess you have to use different stars to get different sequences during the game. two things though i noticed in the end of the game. 1, kurt angle and someone else were having a snowball fight outside the arena while it was snowing. anyone know how to make a snowball ?? and 2, either i'm just imagining things, or the end movie shows scott hall and kevin nash pointing to the truck that hogan is driving into the ambulance, (as opposed to kevin nash and x-pac) which is who they showed in my game during season mode. if anyone else beats this game check for me. it's gonna take a few days to do this all over again.
Time to start a new season! This is a good thing, now I can put rey mysterio on the roster and take out stone cold (hopefully)