PDA

View Full Version : Sniping Seagulls... ???

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:16 PM
I was browsing thru my stats one beautiful evening. I believe it was a Wednesday. ANYWHO, I noticed.. "Seagulls Sniped" and I have 6. BUT. I dont remember sniping ANY seagulls. How do you do this? and ... yeah. what the heck.

ViceCityMasta
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:15 PM
if you have the sniper rifle and if you aim out into the sky, you'll see these black dots moving around. just shoot them. :roll:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:17 PM
but I never do random shooting into the sky. My accuracy is like 83% I hate them damned seagulls! they shit on my alloys :mad:

ViceCityMasta
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:38 PM
well ur accuracy well change when you get the mini-gun.

and you dont have to do random shooting into the air you'll see little black dots

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:47 PM
I have the minigun. Its shit cept inside the malibu.. ahhh thats fun!

Dactrius
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:17 AM
Minigun? Crap??? Have you TRIED to blow up cars with that thing? Click...BOOOM! Okay, so the rocket launcher is a 'little' bit easier to use, but you can't dis the minigun.

BTW, I have about 5 seagulls sniped and I ain't never aimed in the sky either. They might just get cut up in your helicopter's rotor blades or something and still count as being sniped...

dan da man
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:07 PM
the minigun is good in the malibu but it also godd wasting gangs from far away:ghost:

furry_spatula
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:20 PM
yes, true. but like you said, from far away. it isnt practical enough for anything else. you move slow with it, you turn slow with it. you're a sitting duck unless they're at medium range in front of you. I'd much rather have a python or an MP5. the minigun is good for fun, but unless there is an assload of stuff (cabmagedon) I dont like it. takes up space for a good heavy weapon, like the M60 or the Rocket Launcher.

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:12 PM
the minigun is a bit slow but it is powerful..........I have sniped over 100 seagulls.....an easy place to do this it at vercetti's estate and the docks near the lighthouse, they are more than black dots around these places.......also at the docks by the lighhouse are sharks and dolphins.........you cannot kill them though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:35 AM
cool sharks and dolphins i only thought they were samll fish in vc:cool:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:26 AM
dolphins? holy crap. I only thought there were sharks and fish and turtles and those squid things :confused: It'd be neat of you could get in the Reefer, and like on jaws... the shark would attack your boat haha, ah that'd be neato.