PDA

View Full Version : How Many Missions Till....

xotreeox
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:11 PM
how many missions until you get the bridges unlocked? I love this game! But unfortunately i suck at it.....i'd like a little help from you all, oh yeah! I can't do the one mission with the avery guy and the helicopter when you have to drop the bombs on the marks....its hard for me...i just got the game :phew:

ViceCityMasta
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:20 PM
the bridges unlock around 10% complete

Vic Viper
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:31 PM
and if ur having trouble with any particular mission, just go to gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/33074.html) .

xotreeox
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:33 PM
thanks a lot guys;)

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:13 PM
yeah, that avery mission was a butt for me too. I'd suggest flying the helicopter around a while before picking up the first explosive. Get used to it. blah I hate RC's.. but I hate unique jumps more :P

dan da man
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:19 PM
this is how i did the avery mission get used to the rc heli fly around the build kill every one then plant THEN plant the bombs because the time starts then! u can freely fly the heli around with out being bothered:cool:

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:20 PM
the bridges unlock around 10% complete?????????????

only takes about half that!!!!!!!!!!!(7 missions for me!!!!!!)

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:00 AM
it took me about the same amount of msions as matrix 7-10 missions:cool:

xotreeox
Nov 24th, 2002, 02:16 AM
yeah i finally beat it, i wish i wasn't so bad and had sum more skilllllsssss, but i don't im have trouble with gardian angels or wutever, do you have to ride the bike??

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:10 AM
yup i did have a sub machine gun ready u will probally pick one up get on the bike and chase him firing forward the rest is easy i wont spoil it!:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:08 AM
I think the most pathetic part of this game. Is most 'get-away' 'bad guys' get away on a motorcycle of somekind. Thats just screaming they want killed. Get a fast car and just run over them. I mean what the heck?! Why dont they hop in a helicopter, that way they'd actually be able to escape. Like the pizza boy assassination. And that other assassination. And Cap the Collectors. And so forth, they're all on bikes, easy kills

I hate unique jumps

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:29 AM
^
^
i know if realy wanted to get away use a heli or a fast car and drive it fast lol but its the game it could be impossible therwise lol:laugh: