PDA

View Full Version : Getting past internet securities

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Does anyone here no of any sites than can get you past those stupid internet security blocks thatbthey have at schools that keep you out of video game sites and downloading web pages.

Because I've got this thing at my school called Bess which wont let me get to any cool sites because they are all blocked off. I used to know of some, but they don't work anymore. Can anyone help me with my dilema?

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:53 PM
I think the only way to get rid of those security systems is getting the password :(

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:02 PM
There were a few sites that would let you go to what ever you wanted to regardless of what the securitys do. But they don't work anymore. I was hoping that there are people out there who know of sites that I don't know about yet.

Spirit
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:52 AM
try typing the name of the site without the www or http that worked for me in my high school days :)

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:23 PM
I once got in using a password for Bess, but got out quickly.

There is one website that comes to mind, when getting around bess, when you dont have the password.

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:18 PM
I had some stuff to put in front of the web address, but the security got changed. If i find anything, i will definitely post it!
Cannibal, i feel your pain!! Bess is a major pain in the ass!!

nanjij
Feb 14th, 2002, 04:10 PM
at r school it has locks and if u get 3 access denies u get ure account dissabled till the i.t. teachers can be assed to enable it. it doesnt have a name like bess though it just says access denies

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Bess is dumb I hate that damn dog, but still if you want something that is on the internet bad enough here at school, you will find it, the rules can be bypassed

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:22 PM
thats why we have this thread so tell us how to bypass it?

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:24 PM
yeah come on. Give us the goods.