PDA

View Full Version : does deleting season mode delete unlocked items too ? (smackdown : sym)

tommy gunnz
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:25 PM
I've gone thru almost a year so far in season mode in the new smackdown, so i've unlocked a lot of hidden things so far, mainly arenas. But when I go to change the roster, it gives me the message that season mode info will be deleted if i change it. Does anyone know if this means all my unlocked items will also be deleted ? or does this just mean the matches I played with the guy I used ?

Vicious_2003
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Thats a damn good question, I wish I knew the answer

jjmoohead
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:06 AM
I have been hesitant to try myself cause im like almost 2 years into the game and don't want to quit it, its getting to be so much fun, right now Rick Flair is my assistant cause i beat him in a match and now he has to do what i tell him.

Vicious_2003
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:14 PM
Ok I did it and I still have all my unlocked items. Hope that answers your question

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:25 AM
That is good to know, but i still dont see me deleting mine anytime soon, i might just pick up another memory card

Darkness 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:39 PM
nope, if you want to start a new season you can just save right over your current one, but not sure about the unlockables...i'm sure you cant becaue i created mysterio i dont think he is just gonna disappear..lol

Vicious_2003
Nov 22nd, 2002, 05:39 PM
Im sure it doesent delete the unlocked items because Ive done it but if you still skepticle just save your season before hand, then take out your memmory card, delete the season and check to see if you still have your unlocked items. If you do (You will) just put the memmmory card back in and save with your newly began season

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:10 PM
We already disovered that it doesnt delete the unlockables

Vicious_2003
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:42 AM
I was talking to Darkness 4 hire, he said "Im not sure about the unlockables though" . But umm thanks for "TRYING" to correct me anywyas I guess ;)