PDA

View Full Version : hey guys I'm baaaaaaack!!!!!!

Spirit
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:34 PM
Hi guys, I'm back on these boards after a slight fight in with someone, and after they were down, I hope everyone here is doing good, and great, since so will I. The new board looks swifty, just like my home board(I don't own it lol) well hi everyone, I'm sure all of you here know me...

BowevelJoe
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:37 PM
stay away strange person! hah, welcome back to the new improved, washed out boards lol

haha i guess you can say someone flushed the board..i hope they put in one of those good smelling rock things...

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:45 PM
Welcome Back SpiritSlayer!!!!...!!!! Nice Come Back With A Blow Uve Got There!

Cool....!....Enjoy These Amazing Forums. New And Improved Just Out Of The Oven...Hot And Smells Fresh And Yummy!!! They Really ARE GREAT! And If U Try Noticing The Little Little Detail....U'll Even Love It More!!!!

Welcome BACK Again!

Same Goes For U BowevelJoe.....Welcome BACK!!!!! :D

Pu the Owl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:46 PM
Yes, welcome back spiritslayer :)

Spirit
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:47 PM
yea thanks a lot guys, this means a lot to me to have great friends like you since I was recently betrayed by my other "friends..." well I'll post it... and let your anger out

kamari-ice
Jan 23rd, 2002, 09:50 PM
Hey welcome back man.
Its great to see you here.
The ps2fantasy old times are really coming back now.

Spirit
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:02 PM
I sure hope that everyone will come soon, and I KNOW I'll do my best at this board, my absolute best...

jenova_jeb
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:08 PM
I'm glad to see that everyone is coming back! I've been missing these forums these past few days. Thankfully, they're updated and stuff, so that's cool.
Oh yeah, welcome back slayer!

Spirit
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:40 PM
thanks a bunch guys, and thanks a lot JW for welcoming me, oh and btw it's spirit, I prefer "spirit" over "slayer" or SS

Soul Angel
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:28 AM
Welcome back Spirit!
Its nice to have you back here and ready to post! :D
Hope to see you around the forums too ;)

Spirit
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:40 AM
I'll see you around too, SA, and nice to see you back here too :D, other than that I hope that this will be a nice tight place to stay at and have many good experiences....

jenova_jeb
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
it's spirit, I prefer "spirit" over "slayer" or SS

Lol, ok dude. "Spirit" it is:cool:.

Spirit
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:36 PM
appreciated Mr JW, and I'll see everyone around. Cya guys!