PDA

View Full Version : autoshines help!

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:37 PM
im doing the list when u have to collect cars but what is a baggage?
and what does it look like and where is it most likely to be found?

GTA king
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:16 PM
baggage? didnt c dat on da list. But will keep u posted if i do

Matrix
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:55 PM
thats an easy one.............it's a baggage handler......its located at the airport......its one of those things at the airport that carries your luggage............ u should recognize it when u see it!!!

pedpid2
Nov 20th, 2002, 04:09 PM
It's parked in the runway.

Matrix
Nov 20th, 2002, 06:07 PM
its actually parked all over the airport...there are tons of them

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:48 PM
yeah just cruise around the airport for awhile, you'll notice em...

Speaking of car lists I still cannot find a blista compact...hell I dunno what one looks like...

Infernal Mass
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:51 PM
It's a small 2 door, it sorta looks like it got cut in half..there's no trunk or nothing.

sk8er_kyle
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:55 PM
The blista compact is a small car.There are not that many small cars, just go in one and if its not the right one try a different one.I need help to find the Esperanto.I dont know where to get it or what it looks like.:ghost:

Matrix
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:14 PM
the esperanto is an older looking car.....like 1960-1975 type........... it can easily be found near the area and neighborhood of sunshine auto's

sk8er_kyle
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:47 PM
I'll look for it there. thanks Matrix:ghost:

Dactrius
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:30 AM
The problem you guys are having when it comes to looking for cars is this. Cars are not stuck to certain areas. That is, there isn't more of a chance of an infernus showing up at Ocean beach as there is Downtown (There may be exceptions to this rule, but not that I know of - Except gang cars). What you actually need are similar types of cars. If you want an Infernus, thern steal a Cheetah or a Stinger (both sports cars) and you should notice more Infernus'. If you want an Esperanto, then I've found a Sentinal works best or possibly an Idaho.

There are four lists in total, so if you haven't seen a car listed yet, it will probably be on another list. Strangely, the lists get easier rather than harder as you complete them.

Andi
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

im doing the list when u have to collect cars but what is a baggage?
and what does it look like and where is it most likely to be found?

Blista Compact ?????

^ the car looks like the Deluxe you get @ SunShine Autos !
but without the Body kit And Spoiler ! there is one parked up in the Multi Story Car park! The one with the Rc Plane Race on top :ghost:

joe_louis
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:11 PM
I Need To Find The RANCHER, anyone know what the hell it looks like??

oh yeah and is there a limbs cheat, like in gta3? if yes what is it?

Dactrius
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:16 PM
The rancher looks similar to the landstalker (If you know what that looks like). They're very common so you shouldn't have a problem if you know what you're looking for. If you remember the Maibatsu Monstrosity from GTA 3 (not an actual driveable car - it was on an advert in the instruction manual), then that's what you're looking for.

By limbs cheat, do you mean the one where you can shoot off arms and legs? If so, then no. There isn't one. (At least no-one's found it yet)

mark0™
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:33 PM
rancher is just a big landstalker, jus bigger, thats all i notice thats different, p.s. why cant we drive maibatsu's!!! they are so advertised but we cant drive them

*weeps*

Richg67
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:22 PM
Rancher has two window configuration (on one side) and the Landstalker has a three window configuration.

A good place to hunt for cars in general is the stadium parking lot.

Richg67
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:25 PM
***SPOILER***

If you want to take a fast route doing the races without competition you can use the Rhino cheat and blow the cars up then do the race solo.

dan da man
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:44 PM
thanks for the help guys

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Andi

Blista Compact ?????

^ the car looks like the Deluxe you get @ SunShine Autos !
but without the Body kit And Spoiler ! there is one parked up in the Multi Story Car park! The one with the Rc Plane Race on top :ghost:

Thank you, I'll go check that out

Infernus
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:33 PM
Heck, half the time I would go to get a car it would drive right by!

By the way - having been the right age in the 80's to be into cars here's a little enlghtenment on how they relate to real cars -

Blista Compact - Honda Civic

Mr. Whoopee - throwback to Cheech and Chong's "Nice Dreams"

Phoenix - Pontic Trans Am (the bird on the TA's were phoenixes :ghost:)

Deluxo - obviously the DeLorean without the shutters on back

Banshee - the 80's piece o' crap remade Chevy Camaro

Virgo - Chrysler New Yorker

Sabre - Chevy Nova

Sandking - Toyota 4x4 Monster Truck

Esperanto - Chevy Monte Carlo

What do you guys think?:cool:

Matrix
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:10 AM
The blista compact is not like a honda civic Infernus..... I have heard from numerous places that is a delorian and I know this is true since the delorian is the car they use in back to the future movies.........they look exactly alike!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richg67
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:41 AM
Blista = CRX for sure.
Infurnus= lamborghini
Banshee?=Looks more like Corvette
Sabre=Chevy yeah but MALIBU

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:39 AM
infernus=lamborgini
cheetah=ferria
i know these for sure

Infernus
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:03 PM
Maxis, go look at a picture of a DeLorean and then look one up for an 80's something Civic...

The Blista Compact looks NOTHING like a DeLorean. I used to drive one for cripe's sake.

And I forgot, the Comet - Porsche Boxer (very early 80's)

Infernus
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Maxis... LOL - can you tell I just woke up???

Sorry Matrix...

Richg67
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:11 PM
Someone earlier mentioned the Deluxo as looking like the DeLorean but it don't have the doors like DeLorean had...

just a thought

Matrix
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:30 PM
no I was saying the blista compact IS the Delorian......Rockstar confirmed this

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:34 PM
^
^
i thought it was to:D

Richg67
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Matrix...did you eat paint chips as a kid?
You misread somewhere I think.

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:36 PM
lol i think he did :laugh: j/k

Infernus
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:19 PM
There is no difference between the doors on the Blista and the doors on the Deluxo.

Please point me to the confirmation from Rockstar that they modeled the Blista after a DeLorean. There's no friggin way! First of all, the Blista Compact is just that, small and bubbly. Where have you ever seen a 'bubbly' DeLorean???? The Deluxo has a narrow front, slanted back and NO CURVES. Just like the DeLorean. :roll:

Richg67
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:38 AM
Blista Compact is a compact car. DeLorean Compact? hehehe yeah.
Like I said someone is misreading or mislead.

Deluxo is as close as it gets but even that don't look like no delorean.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:45 AM
looks like one too me lol probly why you had to do the sunshine missions since its a true rare car

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:57 PM
the deluxo is a delorean isnt it? it has a remark concerning that in the offical strategy guide. says like "and your prize is something definately from the future" or something to that effect.

the only thing is that deloreans doors open.. upward.. and so does helicopter cockpits (the apache) why cant the animate the doors differently?

dan da man
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:24 PM
i think the hunter doors are fine the way they are

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:40 PM
I do too, but they could have put some diversity in it. It couldnt of hurt

Andi
Nov 29th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by mark0

rancher is just a big landstalker, jus bigger, thats all i notice thats different, p.s. why cant we drive maibatsu's!!! they are so advertised but we cant drive them

*weeps*

Actually ! the lanstalker is the Biggest out of the 2 !

LandStalker Has 4 Doors
Rancher Has 2 Doors:ghost: