PDA

View Full Version : Msn and Ps2 compatibility problems!!!!

unknownpharoah
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Has anyone else had a problem using the network adaptor with MSN as your Isp? I cannot connect. I called sony and they told me that it was an issue with TCP ports and UDP needing to be opened.
So i called MSN and they said " we are working on that"! I cant imagine all the msn subscribers not being able to enjoy their Ps2 online???!!!
Can anyone help me? Anyone have an idea?? I want my madden online!! I hope I dont have to buy an Xbox to enjoy online sports games!!! HEEEEEEELLPPPPPPPPPPPPP:mad: :frust: :peoples:

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 20th, 2002, 06:01 AM
You could always change ISP.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why Microsoft's MSN ISP Service would not work with PS2... :sarcasm:

- S

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon
I cannot for the life of me imagine why Microsoft's MSN ISP Service would not work with PS2... :sarcasm:

:laugh: :laugh:

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:29 AM
Heh I wounder...I had that same issue i didnt worry about it though......kinda obvious why MSN wont work with PS2 at the moment lol:roll:

Sid554
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:47 PM

You could always change ISP.

- S

:laugh:

Daedaelus
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:49 PM

LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: