PDA

View Full Version : Saving The Hunter

stevedabiker
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Ok ive got the hunter and i find it anoing that you have to go to the army base in a cop suit in a helicopter to get it,is there a way of saving it some where or another location which is easier to get at.

Thanks In Advanced

joe_louis
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:27 PM
how do you get it?? i'v tried flying into the army base with a cop uniform, its not there

stevedabiker
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:53 PM
get a 100 hidden packages

pedpid2
Nov 19th, 2002, 08:23 PM
beside 100 packs, complete main mission. It's parked close to the fence and wall not on a helipad.

stevedabiker
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:46 AM
back to my question,does it appear somewhere easier to get to?
or can i save it?

Matrix
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:39 PM
yes there is an easier place to get it........next u cannot save helicopters of your choice I have tried it at least a coulpe dozen times!!!!!!!!!............as for the easier place, u have to complete all main story missions for it too appear and it only appears 10% of the time(maybe you can only get it at a certain time of day like the hyman stadium)....its located by the docks on the eastern island.....the ones where u got the missions from the guy on the yaught.....there is a helipad by a house and it should appear there...it's like the closest house from the docks......Its sorta hidden in the bushes

Dactrius
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:32 AM
Matrix, that's the one that you need all the packages for. The one in the military base appears after completion of the main missions.

Andi
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:03 AM
Dactrius Thats totally Wrong !

I have Both of the Hunters
After Obtaining 100 Packages Hunter is @ the Air Base
After Completing All missions Hunter Is @ the House <no police uniform is Required to get this one ! :ghost:

& thats a fact ! I have tested it loads of times!:ghost: