PDA

View Full Version : Hunter (Brown Thunder) scores

Andi
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:06 AM
The money i have made Since Obtaining the Hunter , is unbelievable !!!
Highest Mission So far 108
I Nearly have $20 Million
Number Of Criminals killed on Vigilante Missions ????

I dont know the exact Score , its on my other Memory Card ! but i will post it 2Mora :ghost:

Vice City is like a Different Game all together , When your In the Machine Hunter :ghost:

I now use the Sea Sparrow & Maverik for Target Practice :laugh:

Vic Viper
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:16 AM
cool :)

joe_louis
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:24 PM
can somebody tell me how to get the hunter, i'v tried flying into the army base with the cop uniform, but its not there!

please help!

stevedabiker
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:11 AM
there may be other ways but the only way that makes it appear everytime is to get 100 hidden packages.

Ive got the hunter and i was wondering how do you get such high scores,do you use the rockets or fly low and use the rapid fire gun?

Thanks In Advanced

Dactrius
Nov 20th, 2002, 06:09 AM
Joe_Louis, in case you didn't know, the hunter only appears in the base after the mission, 'Keep your friends close..'. So if you haven't done that, then get there first. After that, it's got about (In my opinion) a 40% chance of appearing there.

As for using it, it's best to take out stationary targets using the rockets, as well as police aircraft. I use the guns for quick runs through traffic.

After 100 packages, the hunter appears on the helipad next to the house at the very south of Ocean beach.

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:07 AM
i havent got pst level 20 yet they shoot me down with a shotgun what is the best view to do borwn view? and any tips?

Dactrius
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:19 AM
You're going to have to rephrase that Dan, I don't know what you're asking...

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:23 AM
i mean whats the best view in the hunter to do brown thunder??

Dactrius
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Ah right. It completely depends on your own opinion. I prefer third-person (The view where you can see it from the back) I know there are three of them, I prefer the second one. If you want to get the best accuracy, you're best off using first person though. Just experiment and see what's best for you. I got to level thirteen (for the extra armour) and then quit. It was so easy it was a joke.

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:29 AM
yep there easy but the hunter kiks ass!:ghost: :laugh:

Andi
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Dactrius

Joe_Louis, in case you didn't know, the hunter only appears in the base after the mission, 'Keep your friends close..'. So if you haven't done that, then get there first. After that, it's got about (In my opinion) a 40% chance of appearing there.

As for using it, it's best to take out stationary targets using the rockets, as well as police aircraft. I use the guns for quick runs through traffic.

After 100 packages, the hunter appears on the helipad next to the house at the very south of Ocean beach.

All this is Wrong ^^^^^

After 100 packages Hunter is @ the Air Base
After Completing All missions Hunter is @ the House in the South End Of the 1st island

And 1st person view is the best For the Hunter

Dactrius
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:36 AM
I have 80 packages and no Hunter at South helipad. Yet I have done all missions and it is at the airbase. Care to explain Andi?

dan da man
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:56 AM
^
^
yea mine does the same

ViceCityMasta
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Andi

All this is Wrong ^^^^^

After 100 packages Hunter is @ the Air Base
After Completing All missions Hunter is @ the House in the South End Of the 1st island

And 1st person view is the best For the Hunter

ur an idiot after the missions the hunter is at the air base and trust me it is because ive only have 66 packages and ive done all the missions and the hunter is at the AIR BASE

Andi
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:30 PM
Well all i can say is !
it must give you the Hunter @ the Air Base when you either complete all missions or 100 hidden packages ! which ever comes first

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:49 PM
You folks need to settle down and stop taking so much offense for somebodies inaccuracy. No name calling. ViceCityMasta, you called Andi an "idiot" for simply being in accurate. I think you need a good old fashioned ass kicking. But I dont go around posting it anywhere. As that old saying goes, Its better to be thought a moron and keep your mouth shut, than open it and remove all doubt.

Andi
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:53 PM
Aww Cheers