PDA

View Full Version : Bmx Xxx

FlexMasterRice
Nov 19th, 2002, 03:42 AM
Who else thinks it is retarded that they are censoring bmx xxx for ps2 and not gamecube or xbox? if you do it to one, do it to all.....or none at all. Damn.

:mad:

Mercury Shadow
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:35 AM
i think it's a retarded game in general

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 19th, 2002, 08:17 AM
*agrees with Merc*

AudioBoxer
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:51 PM
I think it is a retarted idea!! Who are you so worried about seeing some animated biker chicks tits? Are you that horny?

Vicious
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:50 PM
I read in a magazine that the reason it's being censored for PS2 and not for the other systems because many retailers like Wal-mart and Target would not sell the game because of its nudity and that only a few retailers like GameStop and other video game only stores would sell it. Game Cube and X Box took the risk because they are in despirate need of some good games(even though BMX XXX isn't a good game). SONY made a good business decision because if there was nudity in the game it wouldn't be sold anywhere and PS2 already has enough good quality games and SONY doesn't want to ruin their image by putting a trash like that on their system.;) ;) ;)

FlexMasterRice
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:18 PM
i wonder how the gameplay is....:laugh:

AudioBoxer
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:19 PM
boringI hate the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlexMasterRice
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:01 PM
wow. that sucks.

Chara
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

I read in a magazine that the reason it's being censored for PS2 and not for the other systems because many retailers like Wal-mart and Target would not sell the game because of its nudity and that only a few retailers like GameStop and other video game only stores would sell it. Game Cube and X Box took the risk because they are in despirate need of some good games(even though BMX XXX isn't a good game). SONY made a good business decision because if there was nudity in the game it wouldn't be sold anywhere and PS2 already has enough good quality games and SONY doesn't want to ruin their image by putting a trash like that on their system.;) ;) ;)

Yep, so true. This trend is happening a lot. Most games censor stuff so they can get into walmarts and targets.

jjmoohead
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:10 PM
Hey peoples.

This exact same thread with the exact same thread is located a few threads down from this one. Why don't we continue the posting down there.

Thats good peoples!