PDA

View Full Version : I've made well over $10,000 doing this..

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:25 PM
I've made well over $10,000 doing all those dumbass unique jumps over and over and over trying to find the one I missed. I still havent found it, I think my game glitched or something. I've looked in the guide I've looked on FAQ's I've done them all at least 30 times each now, in every way possible. Nothing. This is starting to get ridiculous so I'm going to stop posting about these dumbass unique jumps. I hate them. I hate this game. I'd rather play FFX

Decifer
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:12 AM
...... :roll: chill out dude you probably just got a faulty game..

jjmoohead
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:01 PM
The thing i hate about those type of things the most is its likly right beside you the entire time and you just can't see it. Makes me mad.

and Decifer you sig is wrong... the eminem song you quoting...you have there ONE MOMENT, it should read IN ONE MOMENT...just thought i would point that out

Matrix
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:02 PM
I have a big problem with one of my rampage missions.......I have tried everything but As soon as I start I cannot kill anyone, I even tried drive by shootings but the number still didnt go down..... Though one time I got it to go from 35 to 34..... thats the lowest ive got on this one......its the one where you have the most powerful semi automatic weapon....its the one where u have to stand still to fire it.

kold
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:56 AM
yes matrix, i had the same problem on one kill frenzy :(

and furry my friend said he some kinda glitch in gta3 were he couldnt get the last package in the radio station or whatever. i dono he said he could only get 99 because it was screwed up and wouldnt save.

Andi
Nov 19th, 2002, 10:51 AM
I made just short of $20 million On Brown Thunder!:ghost:

All time Favourite Helicopter! :laugh: :laugh: :ghost:

dan da man
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:00 AM
yea the hunter is SWEET!!:ghost:

Andi
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:16 AM
have you tried to get it with out the uniform !

dan da man
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:20 AM
no i always put the cop uniform on, dont want to be hammered by about 100 m16s:laugh:

Andi
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:25 AM
This is what i have been trying to doo for the last hour!

Trying to get in on the PCJ 600 and straight to it !:peoples: Proving Very Difficult
I got it airborne but they shot me down ! Lmao :laugh: :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:32 PM
i dont think that will work on a pcj 600 your a open target!:laugh:

ViceCityMasta
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:41 PM
About getting the hunter without the cop suit i kinda easy really. just get a heli and fly on over to the military base and land next to the hunter and get out of your heli and get into the hunter. sometimes theres no military people there:cool:

dan da man
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:36 PM
yea in a heli but try it on foot or in a car its hard!

Infernus
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:39 PM
Well, since faulty game was brought up...

I have had a lot of weird crap happen... it has locked up on me completely 3 times... I had 2 V's on my map yesterday... I was actually transported from downtown to little Haiti after getting into a fight and getting stuck in a wall!

Twice I stole a ride, had someone jump in on top of me and drive me around... I did the first Vercetti mission before the last Colonel Mission and my C disappeared for 4 more missions.

I founf a package I SWEAR is not in the book, but when I posted the thread got deleted....

Should I try to get a new memory card you think? Or take back my cd in exchange for a new one??? Any thoughts anyone?

Matrix
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:05 AM
that is pretty messed up man.

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:49 AM
i would get new everything cuase that is mega messed up

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Infernus

Well, since faulty game was brought up...

I have had a lot of weird crap happen... it has locked up on me completely 3 times... I had 2 V's on my map yesterday... I was actually transported from downtown to little Haiti after getting into a fight and getting stuck in a wall!

Twice I stole a ride, had someone jump in on top of me and drive me around... I did the first Vercetti mission before the last Colonel Mission and my C disappeared for 4 more missions.

I founf a package I SWEAR is not in the book, but when I posted the thread got deleted....

Should I try to get a new memory card you think? Or take back my cd in exchange for a new one??? Any thoughts anyone?

yours sounds about as messed up as mine :laugh: they should of taken another month or two before release and debugged this game better. mother of monkey its buggy.

Destruction
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:37 AM
er...ok but why do you have a reason for saying this?

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:24 AM
what the hell, man that didnt make any sense :confused:

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:31 PM
oh btw furry have u found that jump yet...........
becuase i think its hilarious lol doing every one about 200 times at every angle possible yeah but it must suck!!!:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:32 PM
no I havent :mad: I'm gonna look for it some MORE right now. :mad:

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:34 PM
good look lol:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:32 PM
I still havent found it :mad: this is REALLY getting ridiculous.

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:19 PM
lol bye the time ive completed my new game 100% u will still be looking for that jump lmao:laugh: :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:13 AM
I wouldnt be surprised man. I really wouldnt. I dont want to start a new game. I've made it TOO far. 99% complete!!! what will become of me.. *sigh*

Infernus
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:57 PM
That's not even all Matrix. Last NIGHT my helicopters decided that they can't fly. Lift about an inch off of the ground and that's it.

And this Driver mission for The Malibu is driving me CRAZZEEEE!!!!:frust: :frust: :frust:

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:58 PM
ifernus i fell for you man! the driver is a hell of a mission check out "the driver" post lots of info how to beat hillary my way to!:cool:

Infernus
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:20 PM
Thanks dan, I'll check it out right now!

bluemetal85
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:42 AM
That sucks man! i have it when i was in the filming place when i wnt back to the doors the were shut?

furry_spatula
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:18 PM
:disturb:
am I stupid? or do people not know how to make sentences. That didnt make any sense.

rocker_adam
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:26 PM
if i were you infernus i would get a new game. its proboly the game not your memory card. but all of the gta games have glitches ( but i never encountered anything like you have):phew:

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:50 AM
^
Yea I would back that up, all gta games have glitches, some are infact terrible.

rocker_adam
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:17 PM
tell me about it. i always get stuck in the ground when im doin missions and i get really pissed. hope rockstar can fix the glitches next time around

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:50 AM
I dont know if it will be ever be fixed because there is so much stuff you can do in GTA.

rocker_adam
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:24 PM
maybe if they actually spent longer than a year to do the game it would be fixed.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by rocker_adam

maybe if they actually spent longer than a year to do the game it would be fixed.

I agree, I think there spending longer than a year on gta4.

rocker_adam
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:30 PM
well i hope so. if they would do one every year the games would turn into shit:laugh: they better make the next one longer too

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Yea, defintaly a longer GTA, atleast over 100 story mssions!

PS2Girl
Feb 21st, 2003, 09:53 PM
not 100

dan da man
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by PS2Girl

not 100

Why?

vice is nice
Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:43 PM
matrix,you know how you said something about the rampage.you have to read carefully.sometimes when you touch the rampage sign,it sometimes tell you to 'shoot them on the leg,head,arm,etc.'
you know how youu said that the number went down a bit,you might have had a lucky shot and got them on the head,leg,etc.

Virtualeclipse
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:10 AM
agggggh someone has a messed up game.

Nelo
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

Yea, defintaly a longer GTA, atleast over 100 story mssions!

I have to agree. That'd make the game much more interesting, though this action would cost more than 1½ years to complete the game I think. Or more, I haven't counted days between GTA3 and ViceCity ;)

dan da man
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Nelo

I have to agree. That'd make the game much more interesting, though this action would cost more than 1½ years to complete the game I think. Or more, I haven't counted days between GTA3 and ViceCity ;)

GTA4 will have alot to in it, becuase the release of the game is 2 years after VC.

It was about a year betwwen GTA3 and VC, but that is not production time.

Vulcan Raven
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Well if they spend longer on GTA4, they will because it will be bigger, better and cooler.

so they will have to spend even MORE time on GTA4 because if they fix the glitches AND the game is even bigger, there are more glitches to fix!

so it is a BIG job for Rockstar.

but i have faith in them.

Rock on Rockstar!

PS2Girl
Dec 8th, 2003, 06:39 PM
yea ive done that 2

PS2Girl
Dec 8th, 2003, 06:41 PM
i love brown thunder!!--helicopter mission

Vulcan Raven
Dec 21st, 2003, 01:46 AM
That was really random PS2 Girl!!