PDA

View Full Version : how?

Ninja
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:28 PM
how do u obtain dog tags. I mean, I always stay in the part where solid/raiden say FREEZE! and then I don't know wut 2 do????

mark0™
Nov 17th, 2002, 04:04 PM
only some guards have them you need to hold them up, and if your behind them, lower your gun and run in front of them and aim at them again before they lower there hands to their guns to shoot you, then aim at his head, or his "privates" and he should shake off some belongings, hopefully dogtags.

BUT IF THE GUARD IS NOT SCARED AND IS THREATENING YOU, EITHER KILL HIM, OR SHOOT HIM ONCE IN THE ARM OR LEG, IF HE IS STILL THREATINING AFTER SHOOTING HIM, KILL HIM, COS HE'' CALL BACKUP AND TRY TO WASTE YOU!

Ninja
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:44 PM
koo thnx

merylsilverburg
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Also, if you have the Thermal Goggles (or NVG...I forget which :right: ) you can see if the guard has a Dog Tag on or not. That way, you won't have to waste your time threatening the guard when he doesn't have a Dog Tag. :)

mark0™
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:47 PM
yup, also if you dont have thermals, when you hold up a guard, if you see a white sparkle from his chest, hes got dog tags!

fritz14
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:19 PM
no need for the quick run to front, just hold l1 i think it is, that button locks u on to the guard so as not to lower ur gun. so hold up let go of the button so u can move but hold l1 and aim v(*havent played in a while lol)

Ninja
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:18 PM
ok, i got all the dogtags in the tanker chapter, what are they suppose 2 do?