PDA

View Full Version : I need help again, Unique Jumps

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:26 AM
I have 34 out of 36, and I cant find the other two. I've looked at a guide thing and I've done them all, and I went back and done all those that I wasnt sure about several times each to make sure it triggered a Unique Jump, but it hasnt, and this is making me mad, I only have TWO left and I'll have 100% complete. And I cant find them!!!:mad: :frust: anybody have any ideas??? Please help!

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:49 PM
alright, I've found one that I missed, but I still lack ONE, and I've been over every jump AGAIN. I still cant find it .. this is making me mad

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:17 PM
hey furry do u know if u get a prize doing all the unique jumps?

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:30 PM
I dont know man, aint never done it before, I still lack one and I've been doing all the jumps over, ALL DAY, I stil havent found it, I dont know what I'm going to do.. I've got them all but it still says I have 35

lentilman
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:30 AM
I take it cos ur near 100% u hav done all rampages. could u tell me where they r, or hav u forgot? e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Thanx
Lentilman

Infernal Mass
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:34 AM
the best way to find rampages is by helicopter..

furry_spatula, did you get all 3 during the G-spotlight mission. If so how about the 2 on the docks. Also there's 8 total around Escobar international Airport. Right now i'm at 33 of 36 jumps the only three i have left are the G-spotlight mission jumps.

The last one that i did was off the metal starcase used in the Gaurdian Angels mission.

furry_spatula
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:15 PM
I've got them all now man. It was the one you stand on during Guardian Angels. I wasnt landing it far enough. :laugh:

I'm 100% now :laugh: *brag brag brag* lol. I'm the god of everything! and I killed a HUGE 8 point today!! whooooo. I'll post pics when I get it back.

Infernal Mass
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

I've got them all now man. It was the one you stand on during Guardian Angels. I wasnt landing it far enough. :laugh:

That's the same one that gave me trouble..i must've drove around for a good hour looking for something to jump off of..then i remembered those two staircases.

congrats on 100 percent complete.

furry_spatula
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

congrats on 100 percent complete.

thanks kindly :D