PDA

View Full Version : gta vc help!

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:14 AM
i got the print works did the missions and i didnt get to do "cap the collectors" what do i have to do i own every prop! some help:mad:

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:35 AM
you may have to buy all the business fronts, I had them all except the malibu. The first one they tax is the boatyard. So I dont know. If you havent bought them all, go ahead and buy what you can afford. and then walk around and you should get a call saying to get back to the print works. good luck.

ps: I hate unique jumps :mad:

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:36 AM
and also, have you done all the missions before that? because your businesses have to generate money before they'll tax them.

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:43 AM
dam:mad: i have to do sunshine autos, boat yard, and ice cream factory any tips in ice cream van how many do i after sell?

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:44 AM
you have to sell 50 "ice cream cones" to have it generate $3000 a day.

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:46 AM
AT LEAST 50, it can be more, but you need at the minimum 50 distributions

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:46 AM
to generate money on the sunshine autos do u have to collect all the cars and do all races?

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:49 AM
no, you just need to collect the first list of cars, after that its optional to do the races or collect more cars. All that does is have it generate more money. But you just need the first list.

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:51 AM
thx furry any tips on boat yard checkpoint?

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:56 AM
um, all I can think of is use the squallo and dont get frustrated heh, I got angry because the first to jumps (for me) were a *****. and it pissed me off. but it shouldnt be TOO bad, but dont expect to pass it the first couple times, just try to get to know the course. it'll generate $2000 a day for the first time you beat it. and an additional $1000 for each time you pass it again.

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:59 AM
thx for advice:cool: i will probally ask u again when i am stuck:laugh:
btw u dont eve after buy all the props to do cap the collectors?

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:08 PM
you're welcome.. now I wish I could get some help with those damned dirty unique jumps raaaaaaahr I'm re-doing them all.. I hate this game :laugh: