PDA

View Full Version : Vice city hlp

GTA king
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:34 PM
man this is really enoying, its probably simple but its really frustrating me. I have finished all of the missions, exept for fone missions and yet have not seen an ending, the only thing i can think to do is to buy more apartments, which cannot be the way to get more missions, can someone plz help? THANX:)

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:40 PM
there should of been an ending. Have you bought the print works yet? after you buy it there are a few more missions, and then the last mission which takes place at your mission, once you beat it, you should see an ending with Tommy and Ken, and then some credits. You may of just didnt notice, cause the ending was shit:mad:

GTA king
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:44 PM
so to complete da game u hav to just keep buying more propertys and doing all the missions of theat property, then u get to the big misiions right, if so thanx alot!:) :)

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:50 PM
yes, thats how you "beat" the game. Buy everything you can and do all the missions they offer. But that still wont COMPLETELY beat it. There are a lot of little things you have to complete to truely beat the game. But if you just want to see the ending, and get finished with the missions, the answer is yes, just buy places and do the missions.

GTA king
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:01 PM
ah cheers bruv, and do u no where u can get the police gear after u complete the mission to get it

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:40 PM
yes, ok, when you're coming over the bridge from starfish island, going to the washington beach area, just go straight and make a left turn, you'll see a grassy area on the right side, stop there (its the police station) and walk inside and make an immediate left, you'll be in the locker room, and then get the cop clothes