PDA

View Full Version : help with vice city after the showcase race's

68moe
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:25 PM
i won all of them and now there is nothing to do i am 49 % done with the game and i killed sonny and have all the land and shit like that is the game over or what is going on some one help

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:29 PM
hey 68 moe i know this is not going to anser your question but when do u do the mission keep your close plz tell me:cool:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:37 PM
It isnt over until you're 100% complete, and it still isnt over then, but to get 100% you have to get all hidden packages, complete all story missions, complete all race/checkpoint missions, do all rampages, do all oddjob missions (such as taxi/paramedic/pizza/hyman stadium etc.) rob all stores, and finally complete all unique jumps. I'm only like 74% complete. But there is always something to do, whether it just be to go on a mass murder spree, or try to break some records or times. GTA has always been an excellent game, bless Rockstar!

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:53 PM
FURRY plz answer me plz!! ok when do u get to do "cap the collectors" and "keep your friends close"missions?

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:59 PM
You do those after you have purchased the Print Works, after you finish the Print Works missions, you'll get a call. Then you go back to the Print Works and that old dude got the crap beat out of him by Sonny's henchmen, then you do the "Cap the Collectors" mission. Sonny's henchmen are taxing your business fronts. After you kill them (which is easy, just jump in a fast car and run them over, they're all on Sanchez's) you get a call from Lance Vance :) he says to get over to your mansion quick. When you go in.. "Keep Your Friends Close" starts, then you beat it after a LOT of Mafia killing. And ta-da!

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:04 PM
jeez thanks alot dude no onw would tell me;) :phew: im on the last mission now for the print works now can u help me? thx alot:cool:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:23 PM
sure, whats the name of the mission?

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:35 PM
im not sure the first one is "spilling the beans" one the second u have to get plates of a woman with her psycho mates with shotguns:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 07:06 PM
oh, its... something... I remember what it is, the helicopter and the *****es.. yeah, well what I did, was got a really durable vehicle. That ramp truck thing is what I used. and there will be another car, maybe two, sentinels with *****es in them with shotguns, like you said.. you need to take out those two cars by drive-by or some other means of quick disposal and then concentrate on the car with the plates. What you're trying to do is just set the car on fire, so that the ladies inside get out, then kill the one that has the plates and then get it and take it back to the Print Works. Its not THAT hard, its just annoying because you're constantly getting beat by those other two cars, thats why you should blow them up early on. Good luck

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:54 AM
thx 4 the advice i will try that:cool:

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:39 AM
furry plz help! ive done the missions for the print works i got no phone call well i did but of ken rosenberg but i didnt have any thing to do with cap the collectors. i ve got all the props help!

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Make sure that your boat yard and malibu and other businesses are generating money