PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

Spirit
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Has anyone been in a sticky situation and would like tohave revenge for something they were abused with? Please post your childhood times here, and your bad times, perhaps we can help each other out, and I shall post mine last. :P

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:07 PM
sorry but i don't or didn't get in to any sticky situations and wanting revenge.

im interested to know yours though:D

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:07 PM
I think everyone has some bad moments, when others are acting cruelly with you and you really hate them.
I'm not in good relationship with my mom and I'm living with my dad and my sis.
There was a time I hated my mom, but I haven't really wanted a revenge. I'm not a person who looks forward to revenge to solve problems.
People tell me I'm a strong person for this reason. I only think I don't want to ruin my life for someone who didn't respect her family.

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:10 PM
good philosophy mana:D

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:49 PM
I have times when i want to get someone back for what they've done to me. It's rare that i ever actaully want to do any real harm to anyone though. I'm usually very gentile with people and I never resort to violence, pretty much because of the fact the results of my actions aren't worth it.

When i was little, my step mom was always real cruel to me and always treated me unfairly compared to my half sisters. Shge'd always yell at me for nothing and always make me feel stupid and that i would never amount to anything in my life because I was never good enough or smart enough to make it on my own. I heted her. I never wanted to visit my father because I knew that I would heve to be in the same house asw her and take her crap every day i was there. But I loved my father and my three sisters, so I went there anyways, and took her sh*t like a man. I always wanted to just turn around and hit her accros the face or push her down the stairs and laugh because of how much she would always tease and laugh at me. But i just walked it off and now I get along fine with her. But from time to time, she still yells at me and makes me feel like a dumb ass. But I learned to live with it.

As a matter of fact, at times I'm glad of all of the verbal abuse, because I'm able to withstand just about anything from people now without ever actaully resorting to violence.

The only thing that I can actually think of that happened in my life where I actually got mad enough at someone to retaliate and really hurt someone was last symmer for something that he and a few of his friends did to me and it really pissed me off. But it's very personal so I wont get into it.

Other than that, I never feel like wanting to truely hurt someone because of what they might have doen, I just learn to cope with it and move onb, or else I just keepm it all inside and pretend that nothing ever happened. But other than last summer, i've never resorted to violence to let out my anger. But at least the only time I did get into a fight, I won. I kicked all their asses and felt real good about it. But like I said, I wont get into details.

Faile
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:20 PM
There is a band around here that my band have supported a few times, and each time they get really really picky about us using their equpiment, despite them insisting on setting up first leaving us no room for our amplifiers, drum kit etc.

I shall have my revenge of course the next time we play together, and not only my band out performing them, but when we play the same cheap tricks upon them .

( cheap tricks without rick nielsen that is )

Spirit
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:28 PM
that's harsh man, experiences like that make you stronger though, so they are educating so to speak, but are quite bad on the nerves at that point of your life :(

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Well, I don't know if mine would be as bad as others, but I remember a time in 6th grade when I was having a VERY bad year. Everything in my life was going very wrong, so my grades weren't as stellar as they should've been. In the beginning of the year, I was supposed to be in this special class for gifted students, because my grades last year were all A's. But, somehow, my stupid counselor screwed me over and I was put into this dumb-ass study hall. At that time, I didn't know nor cared. Finally, when my counselor realized the mistake, I switched, and that was near the end of the year. In that "gifted class" there was this EXTREMELY *****y girl, who hated me for no particular reason. Since that was a bad year for me, and I was about to move away to another state, I didn't do any homework. So, after the teacher scolded me for that and walked away, the damn girl said, "You should go back to where you belong." She thought that I was a brainless idiot who has no intelligence level whatsoever, so I should go back to the study hall where the dumb-asses dwelled. I know that it was no big deal, but that really got to me, because I know that I'm a good student, but since that year was SO bad, everything went wrong. She had no right to judge me and say that to me, even when I didn't do anything to her! I wanted to get major revenge against her ever since, even now.

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Aw meryl! that was really unfair! but you know, school is unfair most of the time, especially with the ones who have some difficulties, for personal matters.

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Exactly! But the schools just don't get that! Especially the school I'm going to now. They have this absolutely retarded rule where you only get 7 days to miss school, if you miss days after that, you can't make up your work! You will only be excused if it's a medical excuse, which means you have to go the doctor and get a note. Arrrgh! That is the most frustrating thing in the world to me! I always exceed my 7 days, and now my grades are dropping because of that dumb rule! I hate my school so much! :mad: But thank you for understanding, Mana! :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I had to quit my job because of something like that. And i was ponly gone for one F*cking day! It pissed me off royally!

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Sucks for you, Cannibal! Rules like that are pretty dumb to me. That rule is just trying to train you for the real world, you know? Like, you have to be at school or your job everyday, otherwise you won't get anywhere in life. Yeah, whatever, because all those teachers had absolutely NO PROBLEMS when they were kids.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:08 PM
I was never in any situation that has made me feel like getting revenge

jenova_jeb
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:49 PM
I was in TONS of situations where I felt like getting revenge, and in most of them (especially when I was younger, around mouthy kids), I got it. Thankfully, my parents are very good people and are not mean to me, so I don't have a problem there. And I'm also homeschooled, so I don't have to hang out with stupid kids all the time who are really mean. :rolleyes:

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:57 PM
My half sisters are home schooled and their mom is a hard core christain person who only gets them school books from christain schools and so on and so forth.

i see them all the time and they don't have any social life. They've been brainwashed thinking that everything outside of their home is evil and vulgar.

I don't know how thay can stand it. They're locked in home all day not knowing what's out there and they don't want to be with people out there in the real world because of all the stuff their mom tells them about how rotten people are.

Don't get me wrong thpough, I'm a good christain too, but they take it over the top a bit. You have no idea how crappy it must be to not be able to play violent video games and to watch the really cool anime that my sisters love.

But myt dad loves violence and and is all for the stuff my step moms not. So he contributes a lot in keeping my sisters in touch with reality.

I don't know what they will do when they grow up considering that they don't have any people skills and that when they notice how unfriendly people are and how partial they are, I don't know how they'll make it through one day in the real world.

But at times I'd like to have home school. Easy classes. lots of time for school. Plenty of free time to do whatever you want. Private lessons and extra help on everything, and never missing anything that's on tv because you can stay up as long as you want.

jenova_jeb
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:22 PM
Well, I'm never couped up! I'm very popular around my town, and outside of it. I'm hanging with friends all the time. Skating, gaming, playing music, whatever we feel like. But the classes are NOT easy. It's just as difficult as any regular school. Everyone thinks that HS are a bunch of nerds who sit on their butts all day looking at the t.v. It's just not true! (around here anyways)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Well, my sisters also live in the midle on nowhere and off of a very small town. So it's a lot harder for them. And since they don't know what it means to have a neigbor, they hate cities or even towns. They always tell me how sorry they am for me living in a large town because they think that it turned me into a punk teenager who is slowly being destroyed by my friends and people I am around all day. So you can kinda see wherer I'm comming from here.

jenova_jeb
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Well, I can understand that, it just really burns me when people stereotype homeschoolers.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:30 PM
I'm not doing anything like that. I know a lot of really cool people who are home schooled. And a few cool people who used to be homeschooled but came to public school as of high school.

So don't worry. I'm far from steriotyping anyone.

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:45 PM
ah i dont think cannibal was stereotyping at all, stereo typing is..ah nevermind i dont want to make a foo out of meself lol

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:29 PM
I have been in more than any of you can imagine, when I was young.

Of course I wanted to do something, but I was too young, but now.

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:46 AM
I planned a revenge a couple of times, but not seriously.
It's something you think of when you're really angry with someone. :D

Zelgadis
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:26 PM
umm yea i do that alots of times
revenge is like a sweetest joy next 2 get some pu$$y :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis
umm yea i do that alots of times
revenge is like a sweetest joy next 2 get some pu$$y :)

Pervert

Zelgadis
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:33 AM
and what do u just mean by that?

Spirit
Feb 17th, 2002, 02:38 AM
*cough*he's 16*cough* perhaps he was also brought up differently :P not all men are perverts, but if you look at me I guess I am :D

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:43 PM
So am I. 16 years old gives me the right to be a pervert. I just don't act like one around people I don't personally know. Including forum members.

Spirit
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:05 PM
well I've only planned revenge a very small amount of times in my life and I think I've wasted enough time with it
CC: well what can I say, if you're truthful to the people online they will belive you more and trust you more with their secrets :P

Zelgadis
Feb 19th, 2002, 02:52 AM
cc:i act how i wnat where and when i want and u really think i care no so shut ur mouth ur smarter when they are closed