PDA

View Full Version : proof of my 119sec wheelie

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:34 AM
I hope that worked, but THERE is your proof of my wheelie, and shame on all of you who doubted me.. especially to ol' hannible.. grrrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.geocities.com/taxpaying_acorn/wheelie.html

shit it didnt work, but here is the link

its a bad picture I know, but hey, its proof. 119 right there, in black and blue. so HA to all of you that didnt believe me :P

The_Senator
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:39 PM
That proof is good enough for me.

Nice One!!

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:57 PM
i would believe u without looking downtown ammunation to the docks is a pretty long way plus when u do a wheelie u r not going realy fast!

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:04 PM
thank you both, I'm sure somebody out there will greatly top mine, but I just wanted to prove that to that hannible_lecter dude, he said I was a liar.. :mad: that really pisses me off.. but thank you both. :)

The_Senator
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:18 PM
What bike did u use??

And I bet no one can top that!!

Well not by much!!

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:23 PM
I used a sanchez.. a yellow one :D and I was wearing the bankjob outfit, and I had an MP5 yup yup :D

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:25 PM
was it hard to do? and did u hold DOWN or tap DOWN

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:31 PM
129 seconds!! I broke my old record :D I'm going for 150 now, and no it wasnt hard, and I tap down and keep it balanced.

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:39 PM
wow nice one;) but how much money do u get for doing a wheelie that long?

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:42 PM
284 seconds, I'm going to see if I can go for.. 10 minutes :laugh: :roll:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:51 PM
holy balls :shock: I've done it, 220 seconds. I have surpassed by FAR my goal :shock: wow!

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:58 PM

bwahah:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:25 PM
this is the last attempt for tonight guys, 628 seconds. And I got $1624 for doing it.

Check the link for proof :)

rocker_adam
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:33 PM
i gotta hand it to you, that kicks ass. i can only do like 19 seconds!lol! and hey where is that chick gang anyway?

dan da man
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by rocker_adam

i gotta hand it to you, that kicks ass. i can only do like 19 seconds!lol! and hey where is that chick gang anyway?

What do you mean chick gang?:peoples:
the cheats?

rocker_adam
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:18 PM
what do u mean cheats. in the link that guy gave it showed a pic of chicks with guns.

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by rocker_adam

what do u mean cheats. in the link that guy gave it showed a pic of chicks with guns.

You need cheats to have a gang of chicks with guns!

rocker_adam
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM
hey dan do u noe what the cheats are?

dan da man
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:29 PM
yes kind off,

put this in Circle, X, L1, L1, R2, X, X, Circle, Triangle, this means chicks will follow you,.

Then put in the cheat "ghicks with guns" I dont know that one. I will try and find out.

rocker_adam
Feb 13th, 2003, 07:39 PM
k thanks alot dan

Zanku
May 20th, 2003, 06:19 PM
You did not wheelie 600+ secs, you just had your front wheel off the ground...eg hanging it over the edge of a ramp...try it guys, and realise this guy has faked you :laugh: :laugh: :phew:

dan da man
May 25th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Zanku

You did not wheelie 600+ secs, you just had your front wheel off the ground...eg hanging it over the edge of a ramp...try it guys, and realise this guy has faked you :laugh: :laugh: :phew:

You dont make any sence!

Zanku
May 25th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Okay... I beleive that the system for Vice City, at determining whether or not your doing a wheelie is on if your wheel is on the ground or not. So...by simply hanging your front wheel over the edge of a ramp, and holding your bikes hand-brake so you stay in posistion, you can just wait there for long enough, then reverse off and it thinks you did a major wheelie. If you want, i will do this method, and take a picture of the Reward screen, so you will see i got the wheelie from doing this. I bet i can get an hour wheelie using this...to be honest you can get any time you want doing this...(although you wouldnt feel proud at all)

dan da man
May 25th, 2003, 09:24 AM
Thats a nice idea Zanku, but we have no proof that furry used that method.

Zanku
May 25th, 2003, 10:04 AM
628 seconds...:laugh: That is Six and a half whole minutes of Wheelie Power...i dont think anybody can do that, unless you can keep balance driving around corners and such? Maybe it is plausable at the Airport, except you'd have to be lucky and know where your going...

I found that tehcnique accidently, i dont think i have seen it anywhere before...

gblade
May 29th, 2003, 11:27 AM
thats nothing compared to my record its about 1600 secs. try beating that record if you can it toke some practice to do so and if your wondering i did it in the airport.

dan da man
May 30th, 2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by gblade

thats nothing compared to my record its about 1600 secs. try beating that record if you can it toke some practice to do so and if your wondering i did it in the airport.

Shut up! :sarcasm:

gblade
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
i guess you dont believe me hu. how i wish i could show you my record. that would shut your mouth

Zanku
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:21 PM
Let me guess...no digital camera? 1600 seconds is like sixteen minutes...if your going to fake it, make it beleiveable...or atleast post some evidence that may seem like you actually did it!

dan da man
Jun 3rd, 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by gblade

i guess you dont believe me hu. how i wish i could show you my record. that would shut your mouth

:laugh: I would!:laugh:

Zephyr
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:11 PM
OK, lets get some points straight her. Firstly, Zanku's method is correct as I tested it out last night and left it for 30 odd minutes and second if you want to get any cheats at all you dont use things like happy puppy or cheatcc - go to

Gamewinners (http://www.gamewinners.com)
For any game, any system - if theres a cheat you'll find it including DVDs.