PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Autos - Stinger!!!

delta476
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Hey everyone, i am having a problem of finding a stinger for a sunshine autos, anyone can tell me where that vehicle is?

thanx guys

hannibal_lecter
Nov 16th, 2002, 06:59 AM
I have found the best way to get cars is NOT to look for them. When you see it it will jog your memory and then you can steal it :good:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:02 PM
that works pretty effectively, but another thing that works, is drive around the same class of car, eventually one will appear. So drive around sports cars, like the Cheetah or the Infernus, or the Comet or something, you'll see a Stringer roll around. But I agree with the dude before me, just dont worry about it. You'll see it and remember you needed it when you arent even looking for it. So go do something else for a bit... like, drive around on a faggio and randomly stop and shoot people with the sniper rifle until you get ONE wanted star, then drive away until it goes away on its own, and then stop somewhere, and shoot some more people with a sniper rifle :) its fun!!

Matrix
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:20 PM
lots of the cars that u need at sunshine autos drive right outside of the place. (about half)........thats how I got my stinger

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:11 PM
the malibu has the most sports cars going past u r about to find a stinger there :cool:

Andi
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:36 AM
You should notice that
When doing the Import & Export garage @ SunShine Autos most of the cars that are parked up , Vanish !

e.g
Infurnus out side Vercetti Estate or Stretch !!!
so you could be driving round for ages looking for a car that wont be there !

This is what i did !
When you cant find a car you want, save the game & reset the console ! (PS2)
when you turn it bak on, the cars you wanted & couldnt find, will now be there ! :ghost: :ghost:

I have got all the cars in the showroom ! but surely there will be another Import & Export garage ! Knocking About somewere ????
Any of you guys no if there is or not !

Dennis
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Andi

You should notice that
When doing the Import & Export garage @ SunShine Autos most of the cars that are parked up , Vanish !

e.g
Infurnus out side Vercetti Estate or Stretch !!!
so you could be driving round for ages looking for a car that wont be there !

This is what i did !
When you cant find a car you want, save the game & reset the console ! (PS2)
when you turn it bak on, the cars you wanted & couldnt find, will now be there ! :ghost: :ghost:

I have got all the cars in the showroom ! but surely there will be another Import & Export garage ! Knocking About somewere ????
Any of you guys no if there is or not !

I was looking for the stretch for the second list and I went to The Vercetti estate and it wasnt there so I just jumped into the water and died. Then I just went to the Vercetti Estate again and I found it.

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:08 PM
dennis i would not kill my self to get the damn limo lol:laugh: