PDA

View Full Version : whats your fav mission

dan da man
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:39 AM
so far mines THE JOB what yours?

Vic Viper
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:48 AM
i have a lot of fav, one of em was phnom penh '86..

spoilers (kind off)
on heli mission with lance..

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 07:22 AM
dont worry way past that mission

Matrix
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:25 PM
The job would have to be my favorite.....it is by far the best

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:53 PM
i would laugh if some would put "the driver" mission on they would need shooting!:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:46 PM
:laugh: :laugh: definately, the driver SUCKED.. hard. But I think my favorite mission(s) would have to be The Job and Sir, Yes Sir

mark0™
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:37 PM
dildo dodo, i love how you see the banners after you do that, i aint done the job yet, just collecting my assets until i can afford the malibu :)

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:50 PM
I like the one for the studio where your jumpin roofs on the crotch rocket and then shine that candy suxxx symbol on the roof...I forgot the name of it though

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:52 PM
G-spotlight

dan da man
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:56 PM
i think "guardian angels" was pretty good but not up to the standard of "THE JOB":ghost:

Dennis
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:56 PM
So far, I liked Rub Out because you got to kill that prick, Diaz. I liked the waste the wife mission for some reason. I also liked Cop Land. BTW, The Driver isnt that hard. If you stay close to Hilary's car, he will eventually run into the cops or they will hit him. Then just drive as fast as you can so you can make sure he is far behind. I look behind the car from time to time to make sure hes not there because he creeps up from behind sometimes.

dan da man
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:00 AM
but this mission is PURE LOOK! or 100% skill unless if u do it normal it will take hours on end:mad: the driver sucks!! it is one of the most fustrating missions nearly every one will agree with me

sk8er_kyle
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:23 PM
the driver wasnt a hard mission. It only took me 2 try's to beat it.I wish the mission gave you a better car.:disturb:

joe_louis
Nov 20th, 2002, 04:26 PM
the mission where u kill diaz was great, it reminded me of Scarface.

but the mission with lance on the chopper or lance on the boat were probably the best (so far anyway)

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:58 AM
^
^ yea both of them missions were good too:cool:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:19 AM
I agree. I love the missions that put you in the middle of that old fashioned "raising hell for the money" action. The Job being the best of choice. I also liked the Sir, Yes Sir. That was fun just seeing a military convoy. It'd of been sweet if you could get a trench coat change of clothes, and a tommy gun:P

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:45 PM
sir yes sir was ok but the best thing about it was a first try in the tank btw can u do missions in the tank?

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:45 PM
I dont see why you couldnt. I jacked the tank at the military base, and completed all those races at Sunshine Auto's with it. Easy. 3, 2, 1, GO! BOOM. all three cars dead. and I take my time thru it :D

mark0™
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

I dont see why you couldnt. I jacked the tank at the military base, and completed all those races at Sunshine Auto's with it. Easy. 3, 2, 1, GO! BOOM. all three cars dead. and I take my time thru it :D

wow great idea! i managed to do them all easily though with my bloodring racer :D

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:16 AM
furry thats a good idea!!!!

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:02 AM
of course its a good idea :D I'm furry_spatula. I do that kind of stuff :D

dan da man
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:35 AM
^
^
lol:laugh:
well of course me too with all the advice i give :D

furry_spatula
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:46 AM
if it took a dollar for everytime I got a good piece of advice off you. I'd have to puke. Or something like that :laugh:

mark0™
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:29 PM
i just did all 6 street races with a bloodring racer, no problem, also the dirt bike competition at hymen is great!!!! those loops and walls r cool!

Daryl
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:43 AM
I like the last mission you have to do where you kill Sonny. i think its called Keep Your Friends Close. That one is funny as H***!

Vulcan Raven
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:24 AM
Well call me a loser but i do not own any GTA games (on PS2)
BUT..i am buying the Grand Theft Auto Double Pack with GTA III and Vice City.

But hay, ive borrowed the games and at the moment collecting enough money for the malibu ($120,000) But hay im buying em, thts all that matters and that im a GTA fan from waaaay back!

But 'Cop Land', and 'the job' are my favourite although all of them are cool (so far) i really wanna kill sonny though!

i cant wait for GTA4/San Andreas (from now on i will buy em all straight away!!

MGS3 coming soon to a store near you.

Yaaaaay!

Go Tommy Vercetti

Vulcan Raven
Dec 21st, 2003, 01:53 AM
Yeah, I got them now..well ages ago..a week after i posted the other reply!) and finished Vice City...well not 100%.....91% !!

Trying to get all those jumps and stunts!..i hope i dont get any nasty glitches!