PDA

View Full Version : The Bouncer: good or not?

Hylas
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:00 PM
I have played this game and I admit I have enjoyed playing it.
Well, when I say I liked it others tell me
"Noooo" It sucks!"
"You cannot say seriously you liked it!"
"It's noe of thw worst games ever!"

The reasons they give me are:
it's too brief
characters are annoying
it's not a RPG, it's not a fighting game, it's not action: it's not a game. :D

Let's see if someone has something different to say :rolleyes:

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:48 PM
I admit I didn't like the Boucer for some of the reasons you mentioned in your post...
I expected something more from that game and I was disappointed.
Character are not very deep and the story is not well developed.
Too many FMV and not enough story and playable parts.
fights were also not so good, if compared to other games as Tekken and so on. I know this game is not only fighting, but they trid to put in it too many things and the result is a mess.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I really enjoyed the game,the best part of the game would have to be the multiplayer aspect of the game

Soul Angel
Feb 14th, 2002, 05:52 PM
I've got to admit I like the game, it might not be as good as the Tekken series and that, but I still think it was a good game over all.

jenova_jeb
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:06 PM
I love the game. You can play it over and over and never get tired of it (due to the leveling up of characters, and differente scenes/endings). I think it was an amazing game. The FMVs were very good. It was like a movie, but better because you got to change the events depending on what you choose to do. Very cool IMO :cool: .

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:12 AM
didnt squaresoft admit that the game was only a test for ff10 they just wanted to test out a new expression engine for ff10. and it is on ff10.

yes but it was a short game i completed 3 times then i was bored like hell with it. my mates didnt watch the cut scenes so i dont see the point in buying it then. it was very repeatitive though

Rei
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:04 PM
I didn't like the game too.
I found it boring and there were not enough playable parts if compared to FMVs.

Characters were not well developed because there was not the time to do it.
I found it a very superficial game.

IcyMourdor
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:22 PM
I've never played the game yet. I've heard bad reviews about it, but every time I try to rent it, it's always gone.

jenova_jeb
Feb 17th, 2002, 02:45 PM
You should definitely try to get a hold of it. It's great (atleast I think so). You may not like it, but hey, what's $5.00 eh?:)