PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Best Property In GTA VC??

The_Senator
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:09 PM
I've heard a lot of things about the properties in VC but I was just wondering what you guys thought.

What property is the best on the market and is a must have??

Just post what you think is the most beneficial property you found!!

Matrix
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:11 PM
The malibu because you get $10,000 a day for completing the missions.....higher than any others

spiderman
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:13 PM
wait are you talking like safehouses or like the malibu or the film studio?

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:24 PM
I think the best safehouse is the hyman condo (haha) cause it spawns all your hidden package weapons and it has 3 garages and a bribe outside. and I think the best business is probably... sunshine autos after completing all four car deliveries. $9000 a day for hardly any work. and it comes with four garages, and a spray-n-go! shibby

Vic Viper
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:32 AM
yup, hyman and sunshine autos for me..:)

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 07:24 AM
the malibu big money but my fav is the mansion u dont even after buy it u earn it

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:12 AM
I'd have to say Hyman and Sunshine for me three :)

dan da man
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:08 PM
dam il after to buy the sunshine autos its sound pretty good:phew:

furry_spatula
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:06 PM
and Sunshine Autos is good for raising some hell too. You can get to the upper floor and break out the glass, then crouch down and shoot stuff with your M4/Ruger, and they cant get you cause you're upstairs, they wont ever appear behind you and the helicopters cant get down to shoot you. Its easier than heck to jack Police/FBI/Army vehicles like that, just shoot out the driver and kill the people and jump down. You'll see what I mean when you do it. Fun stuff :laugh:

The_Senator
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:20 PM
you make Sunshine Autos sound irresistable.

I better go buy it then!!

Thx for the tip!