PDA

View Full Version : Shemnue 2

AudioBoxer
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:54 PM
for who that have played it, what do you think of it? (I havnt seen one thing about this game I saw it on the shelves of Hollywood Video today)

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:40 PM
I own it.Great,great game.Love the amout of mini games and such.And the story is just as good as the first.A must buy in my opinion.

MakgSnake
Nov 12th, 2002, 01:50 AM
I heard and read pretty bad reviews on this game.

Shenmue I is suppose to be a classic. This one doesn't even come close (What I heard and read).

Still I think it would be a fun game.

AudioBoxer
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:00 PM
ya cus shemnue 1 is like one of my fav games of all time, I can play it over and over like GTA3 and not get bored, ok I think I might have to buy it, are the graphics any better?

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:18 PM
After Suikoden III I'm playing that def. Shenmue I is a masterpiece, I don't care what any review says personally, Shenmue is too good of a series to pass up

AudioBoxer
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:18 PM
ya thats what I was saying agout the masterpiece no other game can beat that game, I was just thinking about the graphics for the game, it was only out for the Dreamcast which didnt have to good of graphics but the game somehow had way better graphics and things you can do than some of the Ps2 and XBox games

merylsilverburg
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by SSSnake
I own it.Great,great game.Love the amout of mini games and such.And the story is just as good as the first.A must buy in my opinion.

Really? Like Makg said, I heard it got some bad reviews, so I stayed far away from it. :( I really want to buy this game, but I wasn't sure....but now, I guess I'll just get it. Thanks SSSnake. :)

Oh, BTW, is there voice acting? And, is it the same as the first game?

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Really? Like Makg said, I heard it got some bad reviews, so I stayed far away from it. :( I really want to buy this game, but I wasn't sure....but now, I guess I'll just get it. Thanks SSSnake. :)

Oh, BTW, is there voice acting? And, is it the same as the first game?

Yes there is voice acting and its very unpar with the original.You get some cheesey moments but overall its damn good.There some truely dramatic moments in the game too i must say.Hey did you know extended play gave it a five outta five :)

merylsilverburg
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake

Yes there is voice acting and its very unpar with the original.You get some cheesey moments but overall its damn good.There some truely dramatic moments in the game too i must say.Hey did you know extended play gave it a five outta five :)

Thanks for the info...now I'm sure I'll go and get it. :)

stuartb
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:15 AM
i havent actually played shenmue 1.i went straight out and bought the 2nd and loved every minute of it.is the 1st any good. if it is i will procced 2 but it.

mark0™
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:55 PM
I'm really wanting to buy Shenmue II, but I'm gonna wait for some more cash first. Good thing is it comes with a DVD explaining the Shenmue Story up to the sequel, good for non-dreamcast users like me :)