PDA

View Full Version : Money Cheat

Superman85
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:20 PM
:frust:

I need a money cheat!! There has to be one out there. I want to buy stuff! Please! If you know the money cheat, e-mail me or IM me on my screen name on AOL!

My AOL sn is : bobert533

My e-mail is : [email protected]

I would be greatly appreciated.

Later.

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:28 PM
Why don't you play the game the way it was meant to be played? Do firefighter missions, rob stores. There's money to be made, go get it!

Beretta55
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:46 AM
its not that hard to make money even though its a long process its worth it. do taxi mission's,kill people or anyway to make a buck.

Dennis
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:11 AM
I robbed the same two stores like 10 times each. I would run to the dispensary, rob it. Run to the Corner Market, rob it. And back and forth until I got tired of it.

Andi
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:55 AM
You can make money by Been a good citezen!

When you see a person been chased down the road "by the Police" if you punch the person been chased ! You will get a Bonus for been a good citezen! When the body is dead on the floor! Keep kickin it & you will keep getting a bnus ! Untill the body disappears! <this is more of a glitch that i found ! !!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :ghost:

Redpyramidhead
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:06 AM
would somebody please tell me how to rob a store? i tried holding a couple places up...each time whether i shot the guy behind the counter or not they hit the alarm immediately adding 2 stars. There was no money where the body was and there was no way of getting into the cash register. what the heck! maybe i just havent tried enough times.

_RED_ stuff

Andi
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Lock on to the shop keeper with the gun ! AND JUST STAND THERE WATCHING THE MONEY GO UP when your stars get to 3 shot him and collect the money ! :ghost:
this does not work in Amunation stores !

Redpyramidhead
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Thanks. actually i went back n figured it out myself. next time i should probably try harder before asking. my personal favorite store to rob is the one where you can drive your getaway car into the store! woohaa! great for...well... getting away! with style!

_RED_ stuff

Richg67
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:57 PM
The topic of this post is MONEY CHEAT. Can someone answer the question?

Thanx for the tips on how to make dough. I will use them. The other thing you can do is hang around gang wars and collect money off the dead corpses. You can also run over gangs when they are gathered together. One or two usually have a BUTT LOAD of cash.