PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: For those of you that HAVENT bought the condo

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:18 PM
For those of you that HAVENT bought the hyman condo, for your own good, dont yet. Collect 70 hidden packages first, so all your items will spawn on the roof. If you purchase it before you have the packages, they wont be there. Its not really important but its nice to have another place to pick up weapons.

Vic Viper
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:18 PM
no wonder i only have the armor on the roof:mad:

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:20 PM
I found out the hard way too:frust: all I had was an armor and a chainsaw, but I did it the better way 2nd time around.. now that I know :D and I have another weapon depot.. hooray for killing stuff

laxman616
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:44 PM
this is off topic, but I find it terrible that your name is BELTWAY SNIPER!!! I never start these forum fihgt things, but that is really terrible. Now, I know you are going to reply with "o get a life" or "it's just a joke" or "relax" but hey man, there are a lot of people who may find that offensive. You should consider renaming yourself.

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by laxman616
this is off topic, but I find it terrible that your name is BELTWAY SNIPER!!! I never start these forum fihgt things, but that is really terrible. Now, I know you are going to reply with "o get a life" or "it's just a joke" or "relax" but hey man, there are a lot of people who may find that offensive. You should consider renaming yourself.

no problem at all, everyone is intitled to an opinion.. but I just dont care waht they think unless it gets to the point of banishing me from this forum at an IP level