PDA

View Full Version : planes

meph
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:39 AM
This might seem a stupid question, and one that has possibly been asked before, but I have killed Diaz etc and bought property but I still haven't run into any planes that I can fly yet. Can anyone help?

dan da man
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:06 PM
meth waht mission r u up to yet im doing them for mitch baker that biker gang leader i still havent havent ran into a sea plane yet

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:05 PM
you get the seaplane after buying the film studio, and completeing the mission "dildo dodo" it'll respawn behind the film studio on the small dock in the water.

RobHardo
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:51 PM
the one where you gotta blow all the windows an you do it with a rocket launcher or grendes to get it done fast or just run like mad and shoot??

dan da man
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:29 PM
is the sea plane any good to fly and is it faster than te apache heli?

bcats
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:14 PM
can anyone post some pic's of the planes

Pearl Jam
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by bcats
can anyone post some pic's of the planes

http://www.ps2fantasy.com/games/gta_vice_city/screenshots/images/42.jpg

Not a plane, but anyone know where/how to get it??? and also the apache helicopter, where do i get that. I have the other that comes with Diaz's mansion, and i have the sea plane..but those two would help me out.

pedpid2
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:30 PM
Pearl Jam...the heli that u post...I got it after complete film studio and it will respawn in the east island. It's around spray'n pay and pizza. It is parked in the backyard of surrounded building and there is a police bribe there too. For the apache, you have to finish no escape mission from malibu club and don the police uniform then fly any heli to military base near airport. the apache is parked in that base.

beltway_sniper
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by pedpid2
Pearl Jam...the heli that u post...I got it after complete film studio and it will respawn in the east island. It's around spray'n pay and pizza. It is parked in the backyard of surrounded building and there is a police bribe there too. For the apache, you have to finish no escape mission from malibu club and don the police uniform then fly any heli to military base near airport. the apache is parked in that base.

getting the apache has nothing to do with any missions, its delivered to the fort baxter air base after collect all 100 hidden packages. You cant get it a minute before, or a minute after collecting them all. Happy hunting

beltway_sniper
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:51 PM
and another thing to add, the apache helicopter (called the "hunter") handles VERY well and is extremely fast for a helicopter, also use R1 to fire a minigun from the under-belly, or press the O button to fire duel rockets from the wings. I personally find the sea sparrow a lot better, the apache just feels too loose to fly.

pedpid2
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:10 PM
One of 100 hidden package is in the second floor of that police station. I have never tried to ran thru bullets to get that package and get out alive. May be it's possible, but it's easier to wait till u get cop suit first.

Matrix
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:10 PM
no offense beltway sniper but ARE YOU ON DRUGS??????????

The way above works and I have tried it right after I got the uniform......I did this along time ago......so far I only have 26 packages.....sniper try this out it works(the hunter is not on the heli pad its located elsewere on the base...........sorry if I offended you in any way

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
no offense beltway sniper but ARE YOU ON DRUGS??????????

The way above works and I have tried it right after I got the uniform......I did this along time ago......so far I only have 26 packages.....sniper try this out it works(the hunter is not on the heli pad its located elsewere on the base...........sorry if I offended you in any way

you havent offended me, because I know I'm right. Its sitting on the far back side between two tents, near the wall next to the ocean. And you get it for getting 100 hidden packages, because when I got the 100th it said "ultimate vehicle delivered to fort baxter air base" and low and behold there was the apache. I'm not saying your WRONG, I'm just saying that I dont believe you, its just highly unlikely such a vehicle would come so easy.

Matrix
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:03 PM
If u dont believe me sniper then start a new game and complete the story without collecting 100 packages

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:05 PM
I'll do that after I get 100% on the game I'm on, later

Pearl Jam
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:25 AM
ok i still can't find that heli, i beat the film studio missions(last was the building jumping with the bikes) and i followed pedpid's directions...still though i can't find it. Maybe if someone can tell me which number it's closest to on this map...
http://www.gouranga.com/images/gtavice/vicepackages.jpg

pedpid2
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:47 AM
It's around #72. Do you remember the autocide mission? where u have to kill 2 guys in the truck or where u have to wait for women got out of jewelry store in waste the wife mission. It's around that area. There is a grass, tree and fence area which is surrounded by building and close to that heli there is a police bribe. If u can find that building area and a police bribe but can't find any heli parked on grass. I suggest u drive around block and come back again. You may found it. I'll try to look for some pic on the net for that area and post it later.

dan da man
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:47 AM
the hunter i cant either any one know when u do cap the collectors mission?

pedpid2
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:53 AM
opps! or it should be #74 or 75, but it's near the waste the wife mission and 3rd of autocide mission.

Andi
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:51 AM
Look on your map that came with the game ! In the second city @ the top is a police station !<on the roof is a helicopter !:ghost:

pedpid2
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:36 PM
go here
http://www.all-vice-city.fr.st/
then click
1. items
2. police bribes
the police bribe that i mention is the one on the right (east) of golf course. Hope this help.

Pearl Jam
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:28 PM
nice one, i got it. Thanx for the help pedpid;)

Matrix
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:33 PM
really good map..........lots of good info