PDA

View Full Version : 1st In Hotring

The_Senator
Nov 10th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Just letting you guys know that it is possible to come 1st in the hotring and claim your $5000. I completed it in 4mins and 4 secs.

Also that dirt bike thing is really hard. It took me over 20ins to complete it, some of the checkpoints are in really weird places.

Good luck if you try either!

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:20 AM
Hot Ring is easy and so is the Dirtbike too the only thing hard about the dirtbike is going
:Spioler:
up that thin thing to get checkpoints which i think is pretty easy....after the billionth friggin time :laugh:

Andi
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by The_Senator
Just letting you guys know that it is possible to come 1st in the hotring and claim your $5000. I completed it in 4mins and 4 secs.

Also that dirt bike thing is really hard. It took me over 20ins to complete it, some of the checkpoints are in really weird places.

Good luck if you try either!

Were do you go for the hot ring races ?

And i did the dirt bike check piont thing in 14 mins!:ghost: :ghost:

Stand looking @ someone (face 2 face) when there on a bike !& press triangle ! Tommi will do a flying kick to get on the bike !

The_Senator
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Go to Hymen Stadium. It's right at the top of the second Island, if you can't find it use your map.

If you knew that and were wondering how to do them then you need to go to the top of the stadium stairs and then wait till 8pm. When the doors open go in.