PDA

View Full Version : plz Help!- Mess with da man mission!

pedpid2
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:20 AM
In bikegang mission: Can someone tell me how do u fill the chaosmeter to full in just 2min? I try many ways but still can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Get yourself a good 3 star wanted level before starting the mission. That way lots of cops come for you to blow up. :D

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:26 PM
I filled it up with around 20 seconds to spare, all you have to do is hop on a bike, and shoot cars drive-by style (forward or to the sides) until they blow up. 6 or 7 of'em will be more than enough, but be careful cops will knock the shit out of you.. so hop into the nearby pay-n-spray and then go grease some more cars.

Superman85
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:15 PM
:shock: If you know the wanted level cheat..to lower it, its easier. Just get alot of cops and then keep blowing them up...use your armor cheat and what not...and bam. It took my 2 trys. I just did it today.

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Superman85
:shock: If you know the wanted level cheat..to lower it, its easier. Just get alot of cops and then keep blowing them up...use your armor cheat and what not...and bam. It took my 2 trys. I just did it today.

I'm sure that'd work very well, but there are some of us that find cheating.... cheap

BlackThornn
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Go to Tacopocalypse in Downtown, grab the Molotov cocktails. Do this before the mission.

Once the mission starts, find someplace crowded, then toss the molotovs in. Chaos meter will fill up in literally seconds.

dan da man
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:58 PM
1 went to some place crowded and tourched ppl with the flamethrower get it b4 the mission its at the docks next to a warehouse u cant go in

shaunathon260
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:05 PM
This si easy to do once u know how...........ok what u need to do is find the hiiden mini gun somewhere in vice......cant remember where...........its 20 times easier to fill it up with the mini gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!