PDA

View Full Version : All the Best Weapons, Get Rid of Police, Rhino Tank and Free Armour

The_Senator
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:43 AM
You are definitely going to want to know about this.

The weapons in Vice City are split into three tiers. You have your standard weapons, which aren't much use against bosses, you have you intermediate weapons, which are good for a while but get boring, and then you have your higher tier, which i shard to get bored of.

Normally you would get these weapons as you progress through the game but if you use these cheats you will get them from where you are and believe me they can help big time.

Weapons (tier 1):
Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Weapons (tier 2):
Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(2), Left during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Weapons (tier 3):
Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.

NOTE: You cannot use two cheats at once, take my advice use Tier 3, but you may want to experiment with other weapons.

Now, Police can be a problem and a real pain in the butt when you really don't need them. For example when you need to get somewhere with your vehicle in tact, you'll escape the bad guys but the police won't let you go. Use the following tips and cheats to help: -

If you don't want to use cheats then I've read that changing your clothes at one of the clothes stores will help if you have 2 stars or less. Pay N' Spray is another thing that will lower wanted level BUT, your nearest Pay N' Spray maybe far away, if that is the case, then find a remote area and quickly enter the following cheat: -

Lower wanted level:
Press R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Armour is normally $200 but you can get it for free. Just enter the following: -

Armour:
Press R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.

Similarly you can regain energy. I know of three possible ways to raise your enegy to 100.

1) Go to one of the many restaurants situated in Vice City and near the counter should be an obect walk up to it, it's supposed to be food and as soon as you walk into it your energy should be back to 100.

2) Save the game. Everytime you save the game your energy is restored.

3) Or you can simply use the following cheat: -

Health:
Press R1, R2, L1, Circle, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: If this code is enabled when there is damage on your car, the meter will be reset to zero without changing the visible effects of the damage.

People have posted threads about the best car in the game, well I consider the tank to be the best vehicle in the game. It lasts a long time and destroys anything it comes into to contact with. To get it just use the following cheat: -

Rhino tank:
Press Circle, Circle, L1, Circle,Circle, Circle, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.

I have tested all the cheats I have posted except the Rhino Tank one, so if you have any problems please let me know.

BTW if anyone knows how to make QUICK money without having to do hard missions could you please post what you know. Thx!!

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:53 AM
Codes are fun to play with, but I won't use them to beat the game......takes the fun out of it.

dan da man
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:31 PM
i agree with sleazy