PDA

View Full Version : I need help badly!!!

Satans_Angel
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Can anyone help me on the mission "Death Row?" I get body armor and a whole bunch of weapons but I always die or Lance always dies. If someone could help me out I would Highly apreciate it!

pedpid2
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:14 AM
For me, I just drive thru (crash the car that block u) and getout at where they keep lance. Shot them with shotgun and kill everybody around that building b4 u save lance or b4 lance's health is all gone. Then drive lance out with the trashmaster to Hosp.

Vic Viper
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:15 AM
this is what i did

buy the Uzi and Armor. Get a car, any kind. Drive to the junkyard and RAM your vehicle onto the car at the entrance (bail out when your about to hit). chance are that car will explode. Start auto-targeting and firing the hell out of everyone, make sure you get everyone. THEN, get over to Lance. Have him follow you to the Trashmaster (Truck). head to the hospital. when Diaz's men ram into you, they'll just bounce off and most likely won't catch up.

Dennis
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:35 AM
I used the tank and just blew up the car, killing everyone around it. Then I took the tank and just ran over everyone. Then when I was close to the garage, I used the flamethrower to kill the guys blocking the garage, and used the flamethrower on the guy around Lance. Lance also burned but his health was high enough that he didn't completely die.

dan da man
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:01 PM
i did it king_freaks way

beltway_sniper
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:37 PM
what I did was this:
make sure you have a colt python, full health and full armor, and an SMG of somekind with a couple hundred rounds. jump into any car and smash into the road block.. killing whoever you can drive-by style until your car is ablaze, then simply jump out and start popping everyone with your colt .. then get the black dude and hop into the trashmaster and voila, done as dinner.

The_Senator
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:49 PM
I've poste this before: -

I found this mission a bit hard. You need a fast car, a sniper rifle and a shotgun (you may wanna use another auto aim weapon but thats up 2 u).

What you have to do, after you get the mission is to get down to the junk yard. When you turn into that road stop about half way down, pull out your sniper and shoot the car. Once it blows up get in your car. You would've killled two out of three people, run the thrid over and drive up a bit. Pull out your auto aim weapon and shoot everyone u can. Your car may get busted.

Once again take out your sniper and shoot the guy on top of the yellow tractor type thing.

Then run to the barn type thing in the corner, there should be about 3 guys there, kill them, go to Lance and then run to the sentinel on the left of the barn unless your car is in tact in that case jump in your car and floor it down to the hospital. You will be chased by four Comet's. Just get to the hospital ASAP and your done.

No Reward.