PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a Metal Gear?

MakgSnake
Nov 8th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Just A Simple Quiz, ........ Its fun to play....... Just let us know if you did that in one turn.

Me?.... I Didn't. I once got it wrong........... But the second I finished it with no mistakes. and No life lines taken either!.! :D

Who wants to be a metal gear? (http://www.triv.net/html/Users/user2094.htm)

merylsilverburg
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Blast! I messed up 2 times...on the Bandana question and the number of Metal Gear Rays in Arsenal Gear...*bangs head against wall*

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:47 PM
I got a perfect the first time through.Woopee im a millionaire.Snake would be proud

MakgSnake
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:36 PM
I actually messed up with that question "With what weapon does Snake starts his mission in MGS1"

I said "Socom" :P

MADRUCKIS
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:34 AM
Naw
I messed up on who's Cambells daughter-I put the only person I didn't recognize cause I was still thinking that she was his niece........cripes

It's been awhile I guess

merylsilverburg
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
Naw
I messed up on who's Cambells daughter-I put the only person I didn't recognize cause I was still thinking that she was his niece........cripes

It's been awhile I guess

You messed up on that? *sniff* Poor Meryl....:weep: j/k j/k :laugh:

MADRUCKIS
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Hey hey hey

I mean.....she should be more grateful......I ran allllllllllllllllllll the way back for a PSG1 for her
Remembering such a small fact should seem insignificant!!!!!!:disturb:

merylsilverburg
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
Hey hey hey

I mean.....she should be more grateful......I ran allllllllllllllllllll the way back for a PSG1 for her
Remembering such a small fact should seem insignificant!!!!!!:disturb:

True, that was kinda a pain, wasn't it? :P :laugh: