PDA

View Full Version : Best Sailor Moon senshi

Elmyra
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:28 AM
What's the best senshi from Sailor Moon series for you?
Makoto/Sailor Jupiter gets my vote. She's funny but strong at the same time, plus her lightening attacks rule!

Hylas
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:13 AM
I feel like saying Sailor Mars is the best. She's got some personality, while the greatest part of the others are just plain boring ...

Rei
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Uranus, Mars or Pluto. Since I'm sure Uranus will get less votes, I picked her.

merylsilverburg
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:55 PM
I like Sailor Saturn....I dunno...she's quiet and mysterious but I just like her. :)

Black Heart
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Rei aka Sailor Mars is the coolest IMO. I find her arguments with Usagi quite entertaining :laugh: But apart from that, I like her in general.

Noki Noki
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Aww.. did Chibi-Usa not count?
I woulda voted for the Small Lady.. *kicks dirt*
________
Usagi/Moon.. She's too much like Excel/Lina Inverse/(blah blah) all those clumsy main characters.. and her serious side didn't appeal to me.

Hotaru/Saturn.. Too dark and well-liked for me. She was a neat addition though.

Setsuna/Pluto.. I didn't like, because I never finished watching the series and don't know much about her..
________

Ami/Mercury is the best.. "Ami's First Love" was awesome, and she reminds me of myself when I was a bit younger. She still does, in fact.. ^^ Would've made a great doctor..

I liked Michiru/Neptune too.. but she seemed a bit too reserved to me, but then again, I haven't seen the series in a while.

Ruby Moon
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Hotaru/Saturn is my personal fave senshi. She's quiet most of the time and she doesn't appear in the first series, but she's the one with most interesting powers.