PDA

View Full Version : Hymen Stadium Races-You should be ashamed

MADRUCKIS
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:29 AM
Thats right all of you-with holding information.

Not one thread about this and I want people to post here if they knew about this. And if you did-Imma give ya a slap on the wrist and ask you how well you did in the tournies.

The Hymen Stadium was a place I thought you could do missions on. But it was never open so I thought it was just there for show-(and that made me kinda upset)
While gently skimming through a strategy guide for GTA-I saw that there was a section for it and YOU CAN USE THE STADIUM AFTER 8:00-VC TIME!!!!!!!!
You need to check that flashing board on the front for what events are being given and what you can enter. There's car and bike rallies and I think.........OH PLEASE......a demolition derby. I just made it in time for a dirt course with a Sanchez so far.

So what other info are you people withholding!!!!!!!!
TALK TALK:peoples:

Vic Viper
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:03 AM
im having so much fun just crusing vice city and doing alot of sh*t that havent even bother going there.:P

Andi
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:22 AM
i wil have to try that ! tonight !:ghost:

merylsilverburg
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:59 PM
I knew you were able to go into the Stadium, but I just didn't know the times. You don't have to look in the guide to know you can go in: it says it in your "Tour Guide" pamphlet included with the game. :)

Infernus
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:39 PM
I just saw that today myself. :peoples:

MADRUCKIS
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:25 PM
Tour guide
Crap.....forgot about that thing!

Thanx Meryl.

Neatomagneto
Nov 9th, 2002, 02:58 AM
That's AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! ! I didn't know about that. Now this is why I'm glad I found this site!

MADRUCKIS
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:24 AM
Yup three things
Dirt Bike Course
Car Racing
And Demolition

The Dirt Bike Course had you tryin to get to all the markers for a good time with a Sanchez. The markers are sometimes in places where you have to be creative......

The Car course has you in a Bloodring Racer against a whole bunch of cars. I think its 15 or so laps and you have to place in top three to win-easier said than done when everyone drives like drunk whinoes, I stayed at 1sy for about three laps before some hit me and I stayed on 2 wheels for another lap before I finally crashed and burned. Once you explode-race over. You have this pit area to replenish health but its extremely slow and you lose position

The Demolition is probably the hardest to me. You have to survive a minute at first to win. The object is to keep your time from running out by running through markers-WHILE ABOUT 8 OR SO CARS ARE DRIVING LIKE BATS OUTTA HELL!!!!!! You run outa time-you lose-you blow up you lose but the health goes down slower than the race.

Has anyone beat these and also
the main pain of this is that you can only play the tournies from 8pm-1am VC time. If you lose and want to try again sometimes you'll have to wait a whole day (saving cuts time, though-7 hours foward or the time speed up code works too)

HAPPY CRASHING

Infernus
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Thanks for tips on the races at the stadium... haven't gotten to try them yet but appreciate the info!

:blergh:

Neatomagneto
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:46 AM
I passed the dirtbike mission. It took me almost a day and a half, game time, :shock: but it was lots of fun! I especially liked the rings of fire, and the ramps that you went upside down in. That mission was easily the most fun thing i've done in this game so far!