PDA

View Full Version : Summoners Fantasy 1 {a game I am gonna make}

kamari-ice
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Okay I really have a cool game in mind and gonna have to blurt it out, its so cool.
Trust me this is worth reading.

Summoners Fantasy 1

Two summoners experience the drastic behaviors that Sin can make.They go on a journey in Thira to find there true selves.They notice that they are captured by faith and vanquished by Sin.The only thing is that they think they don't exist, but they really do.The ones called Lira, and the boy named Ifir are on the journey.Thats when they find that they are in love.

Lira comes up from the water and goes up on the shore.She meets some of the characters that will help her during the journey to defeat Sin.The only person that is not there yet is Ifir.Lira says :Who..who are you.They reply :we together will help you on your journey.Lira gets up and goes to Zinar where she will meet Ifir.And where she gets her first true weapon.But first they have to go on a ship to get there.They all board the ship Lira, Khihi, Meca, Zikku, Halmoon, and Frerge.The ship starts to go to Zinar when the ship stops in the middle of the ocean plain.The ship starts to make cracking noises, and Lira looks to the water in front of the ship, and out of the water comes this huge clear dragon.Almost like a large eel with a dragon head but clear.The water starts to rise to the side of the monster, and Lira looks in amazement and says :I am not ready to defeat Sin.The ships captain tries to start the boat but fails every time.Right when the monster starts to fall on the boat, the engine starts, and they go left and with full force the ship goes 50 mph.The only problem is that the monster goes under the water, and starts to follow them very fast.Lira says :we are not going to fight it.When the ship goes faster, it goes faster too.Lira goes to the back of the ship and looks at it, the monster almost blends in with the water.Khihi goes to the captain and says : put this thing in the air.The captain says :I can't until the ship reaches 200 mph.Khihi says :get the ship to 200 then.The captain says :I can't, the ship can't take that much power.Khihi pushes the captain aside and puts the ship to 109 then 130.The captain tries to take over and says :the ship will break.Khihi says :I can handle it.And then elbowes the captain.In the back Lira is still looking at the monster, and Lira says :its gaining on us, hurry.The ship reaches 196, but the crank to put the power up is stuck.Khihi says :come on, come on.Lira :we won't make it, go faster.Khihi says :we can't, it won't.Meca goes by Khihi and with her powers she sets off swirls of light to the crank, it gets stuck again at 196 mph.The monster starts to get closer.Lira almost falls off the back of the ship, but then Halmoon runs up to Lira and catches her.Lira grabs her pendent and says :thank you.Halmoon says :watch yourself next time hmm in a silent voice.Meca tries again to get the crank up to 200 mph, when the ship shakes because the monster hit the back.Lira says :hurry.With her powers Meca gets it up to 200 mph.Meca says :next time it won't be so easy.The wings of the sides of the ship starts to come out, then they experience another problem that might make them not get to Zinar.The left wing of the ship is stuck to the ship.Lira goes to look.She looks down and puts her arms on top of each other on the side of the ship and rests her head on her arms.Lira with her head down, still looks and cries.One of her tears drop on the side of the ship.It glimmers and like a blink the left wing comes up and they start to fly.Lira says :in one more second we would have not existed.The ship flies threw the clouds and then gets to the clear blue sky.Then they get to Zinar, and the people look up and start to run.They say :it is going to crash, run.Meca says : pull the wheel.Khihi pulls the wheel and it goes up and slows down.They hover a little while and go to the side of Zinar.They land on the ground.They get off the ship, and they all stare in amazement that they are there.Lira runs to the sand and looks out and sees the clear blue ocean.She goes on both knees, and looks up and sees flying sparks around an object in the sky.She sees that its coming down slow.It comes down then she grabs the object.And all around her there comes a blue light.It goes away and then she notices that she has her first weapon.And she looks out to the ocean and sees a object under the water.It comes up with the water driping from it.Then she notices that its a person.She doesn't know his name but its Ifir.He comes up to the shore and says :who are you.Lira replies :I..I am Lira.Ifir tells her to get up, and Ifir says :you here alone, a girl shouldn't be here alone.Lira says :I am with 2 boys and two girls, the boys are Khihi and Frerge. :the girls are Meca, Zikku, and Halmoon.Lira says :come and meet them.Ifir replies : okay.Lira runs to bring Ifir to meet them.She goes by the ship and notices that they are not there.Lira says :they must have went to the temple.Ifir says :come on I know where the temple is.They run to the temple.He says its behind the cave, on the other side of Zinar.They both run threw all the people and finally get to the cave.Ifir and Lira stop all of a sudden.Lira hears Zikku talking to Khihi.Its very faint in the distance, and Ifir asks :what do you hear.Lira replies :the people I came here with.They both go threw the small cave that has a bridge on the other side.Lira stops Ifir and Ifir says :what.Lira replies:I hear them again.They run on top of the bridge, and in the center it starts to wobble.Ifir falls of the bridge and he grabs his pendent and stops centimeters from the top of the water.He stands up on the water, and with his magic and someone elses magic.Ifir says :I am only doing a little bit of the magic but not all of it.Lira sees Meca to the right of her helping Ifir out.

To be continued.
I hope you like it, I made it myself.Thats what I am gonna use when I make games.I really like to write things like that.Hope you enjoyed it.

kamari-ice
Feb 12th, 2002, 02:56 PM
I will post the rest A.S.A.P.

Soul Angel
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:17 PM
That's really good Kamari
It sounds interesting, Can't wait to read the next chapter ;)

JC Denton
Feb 12th, 2002, 03:30 PM
thats pretty good:D
post more soon, i love reading peoples stories. cant write myself though

Faile
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:24 PM
rah ! paragraphing is your friend !

kamari-ice
Feb 12th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Summoners Fantasy 1

Meca stares at Lira for a while.Then Meca asks : so who is he.Lira replies : Ifir, I met him on the shore of Zinar.Meca says : is he a summoner.Lira turns around and puts her head down.Lira says : well he was floating on top of water.Meca says : come on, I will show you where we all are at.Lira turns around and watches Ifir come up, he lands on the bridge.Then he stares at Lira for a while and said :I guess you know.Lira said : know what.Ifir replies : you know that I am a summoner.Meca interrupts : she herself is a summoner, we are all summoners.Ifir replies : okay, cool.Meca, Lira, and Ifir both walk to where the rest of the gang is.They are all on a grass platform way up in the clouds, on it are three columns spread out in the back with a stone chair in the center.They are all talking to Zinar the ruler of Zinar.He tells them that if they go any further they will experience the problems of Sin.He also said : only the great summoner Ifir knows how to deal with Sin, but never had the chance.They all look toward Ifir : well I left something out, I am a great summoner.Then he looks down, and hears something in the distance.He notices it, and realizes it, its his greatest Aeon.Iar starts to fly toward him.Iar is a flying girl that realeases ice.He says to the gang : this is my Aeon.Meca says : {whispers to Lira} he uses an Aeon, he is one true summoner.Lira says : we are meant together.Meca says : why?Lira starts to go forward, she uses her weapon for the first time, and shows that they are the same.They both have the power to use Aeons.She realeases Urara, a huge flying colorful bird.Zinar says : that is what you all will have to use to fly to sin.Zikku says : we are not ready yet, we all don't have weapons.Zinar says : Xizac will take care of that.He lives in the ocean southwest of here, and before you have to master at weaponary.They all say : how.Zinar replies : without weapons.They all start to look at each other.Zinar says : you have Ifir and Lira, form a circle in Tria to set the masters in you free.Khihi says : you mean we have to use are airship.Zinar says : I am afraid so, thats the only way.Halmoon says : but Lira and Ifir can summon.Zinar says : there will be a time for that, now go.They all start to go back to the ship.Lira starts to look down and cry.Frerge says : whats wrong?Lira says : what if that monster reforemed out there.Frerge says : then we will have to use you and Ifirs summons.Zikku says : lets go, woowho.They all board and Khihi starts the airship.Zikku says : about time, lets go to Tria.They are back in the ocean plain again.The problem isn't the monster, its engine failer.Khihi looks around, and sees that the captain is not there.Khihi says : shoot he must have got to the engine, and disabled it.The airship starts to go down, and Khihi trys to steer it toward a little piece of land in the ocean.Meca tells the rest : get down.Lira : ahhh.Zikku : oh my ocean.Meca tells Zikku to get down, and Zikku gets down.They land safely with a big crash.Zikku says : that was close.They all get off the ship, and walk around.Right when they start walking the monster comes up from the ocean, and roars right behind Lira, and the rest and they all turn around.Ifir starts to realease a spark from his sword, and realeases the biggest Aeon he has.Awc the wolf/aeon, which makes him very mean, and disasterous.It goes straight for the monster and kills it.With a roar the monster roars and falls backwards into the ocean, and creates a splash way up high around him.Awc starts roaring and disappears into Ifirs sword.Halmoon says : Lira you have to realease your Aeon that flys.Ifir says : thats why Zinar said we have to wait to use it, he must have known.Lira starts to realease Valac the dragonheart.They all get on, and they fly to Tria.When they get there its dark and the building are round and tall with waterfalls coming out of the sides of the buildings.They land and talk a while.Meca says : where do we go from here.Ifir says together with Lira : the sancter.They all go at the same time.When they get there, there is a circle in the middle with three circles on the side.The ones on the side are little and have statues saying : past present future.They all form a circle in the middle and realease sparks all around them, blue in the dark they swirl really fast, and they all fall in the center.

To be continued.

kamari-ice
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:05 PM
I will post more soon.

Soul Angel
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Wow nice to see the next chapter up so soon!
Its very good :)
Keep it up ;)

Hylas
Feb 13th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Not bad for being a beginning..
Is it your first story?
You should keep on writing this one :)

kamari-ice
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:01 PM
I will keep on adding on to this story, ya'll be glad to hear that it will be 200 pages long.So I will have to post, and for ya'll to know the next chapter will be interesting.So keep an eye on this story.And this is my first time making a story like this.I hope you buy this game when I make it when I am older.

kamari-ice
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Summoners Fantasy 1

After they fell, something happened that will change Thira.A new city came from the ocean Sira.The bottom of Sira's floor started to break apart.And a structure rose from the crack.At the top of Sira water started to go up, and sparks rose from the ocean floor.Then there was a roar from the deep.A new city was coming out.It came out from the ocean with water dripping from its sides.It rose to the air and stayed there.That was the start of Crystal Ira.Meca and the rest started to get up.Ifir starts to get up and notices he has a slit on top of his left eyebrow.
He knows that something happened.Lira starts to slide across the floor, and looks up and sees a monster.The dragonire is hovering before them.A very hard boss, but not the hardest.Lira picks up her wand, and waves it around creating a ring.The ring is called a "holy ring", it makes her turn very powerful and after the fight she turns to herself.When she has changed, she has red hair, brown and blue eyes, and a short red shirt, and a short red skirt.
She now can use the power of Love and Hatred to defeat her enemys.Ifir starts to change to, wings break out of his back that he never knew he had.Right then and there, they all join there magic to kill the monster.With all their magic they create the "photo light".Its a magic that releases a single light that then turns into many lights.It kills him, and they notice he has a crystal on him.The take it off, and notice its an Ameythest.They will use it for their journey.They go outside and start the game of Tiudis.
Tiudis is a game when you try to use the powerfullest magic on a tidal wave, and try to kill a dragon.They all start the game, and are up against people from Zinar, Triph, and Gier.They start and Ifir unleashes the most magic than the others.He makes a big sword that reaches 120 feet, and when it hits a enemy, it uses all the magic {including the hit of the sword} to kill it.He of course is the first one to kill it.They all soon go to Triph, and to the city Viohn.The city with any kind of airship you need.
They walk the water {because they are summoners} to get there.They get near the ocean plain, when all of a sudden a whirlpool comes out from the ocean.They are all sucked to the sides of it, and to the center they see the ruler of Sin.His name is Sitrhw.He says, : if you go to defeat sin, Thirs will go to night, and never have daylight again.Lira soons uses her magic to make an ice stone go near his eye.It hits his eye, and he says : owww, now you will experience Sin.The sky goes dark, everybody in Zinar and the other continents look up and cry :its Sin.Lira uses her magic to get them outof the whirlpool, and when they get out the whirpool disappears.Lira says : I will defeat Sin.They all hear a airship.Zikku says : Lets go.They all get aboard when the airship goes down.It flies toward the continent Triph.When they are over the ocean plain, they hear dragons.Lira goes to look to the back of the ship and notices numbers of small dragons.Lira looks in suprise and in fear and says : make it go faster, there are dragons coming.The captain Zox puts the ship to 196mph.Lira screams : no....not again.Halmoon comes to see whats wrong, she says : don't worry it will be over someday.Lira sits there and cries and doesn't say nothing.
Halmoon thens walks away.Then when Halmoon looks out over the ocean, and falls.She then starts flying near the dragons.She uses a barrier to stop them.Many of them start getting on fire from touching it, and fall to the ocean.The others just go threw it and turn blue.Halmoon says : oh no.Then she starts flying in front of the airship.She just thinks that she can make the sky blue again, and it will make the dragons disappear.She uses her magic again, and makes two cuts in the air, clear cuts.Then it pow, it goes all of the land of Thira, and makes the sky blue again.Sitrhw then sees it, and says : I have to fight them myself.Instead of going to Triph they see Crystal Ira.They decide to go there, and when the get closer, they notice its made of Diamon {Diamonds}.
They land, and start talking.They say : how did this get here.Lira starts hearing : LaLaLaLaLaLa.She looks everywhere but can't find it.She then finds a object in front of them.

To Be Continued.

Soul Angel
Feb 14th, 2002, 06:28 PM
Hey this is quite a good story/game Ice! ;)
Keep it up, I can't wait to read the next chapter

kamari-ice
Feb 15th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Summoner's Fantasy 1

Lira stands there staring at Sitrhw again.He said : well well well, suprised to see you here, Lira.Lira says : who are you.Sitrhw says : Don't you notice me, I am your father Lira.Lira says : I don't know what kind of sick joke is this.Sitrhw says : its no joke, NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME, i will not handle this tolerance, you respect like you would a regular father.Lira starts to turn, and smuck.Then Lira says : yeah, but you don't know what kind of powers I have.Lira starts to use her magic.Sitrhw says : I am your father, kill me and die.Lira uses her firetir to kill him, mixed with ice and hot water, nothing can live after the hit.
Lira starts to cry and fall to the ground.Then she says : why why.Ifir says : lets go into Crystal Ira.LaLaLaLaLaLaLa, the song of Crystal Ira.LaLaLa.They start running because the rocks where falling off the outside of Crystal Ira.Halmoon starts to say : its the crystals protecting us, lets go.They all start going, and find that they are at the way top on a platform outside.Lira starts to hear LALALALA..LALA..LALALALALA......LALALALA.All angels of crystals start to come out.They say : the frozen flame, touch it now, Sin will over rule, hurry.Then they start to go away.Lira sees the frozen flame in the center.She with all the gang starts to touch it.It releases a light, makes the night turn to day, and releases little sparks all over Thira.The whole continent thrives with happiness but not everywhere.The platform starts to float in the sky.They soon notice that they are on their way to Triph.No problems along the way this time.
All of Triph starts running.They want to see the famous game ever played.The skaying {you get a rope, tie it on top of a tall glass windowed building, you get your skates on and skate on the side of the building, whoever gets to the bottom first is the winner, :they have to make sure the rope don't hit the ground, but only halfway.Ifir, Khihi, Lira, Zikku, Meca, Halmoon, and Frerge start to play.Ifir puts his arms out to the air to the sides of him, he is the one who gets there to the bottom first.He gets an award, and the rest of the gang gets 2nd, 3rd, and so on.Lira goes to see Triar the ruler of Triph.He thanks the gang and Lira for playing skaying.Lira shows Triar the frozen flame, he looks at it and gives it back.Then he throws a spark at her, and falls to the ground.

To Be Continued!

Soul Angel
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Very nice Ice! ;)
Very well done, but I thought Lira's father had a small part in it unless it really wasn't her father at tall? :confused:
But the story is still very good :)
Keep it up ;)

kamari-ice
Feb 15th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Lira killed Sin which is her father, thats why it is short.

Zelgadis
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:32 AM
nice good job man i would love 2 play that game but lets hope that its not gonna be that short lol

kamari-ice
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:49 PM
I am not finished it yet.

kamari-ice
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Summoner's Fantasy 1

Lira gets back up, and says : what happened.Triar says : I gave you strength.{pause}.strength to swim underwater.You won't be needing it though will you.Lira looks around : give me a break.The big blimpo Tea, a really fat person, falls down for running so much.With all her breath she says : DEATH.Then she passes out.She gets up and suddenly she turns 110 pounds.She then turns into part of the gang.

To Be Continued!

Sorry, I got to do something else.Thats why its short.

Soul Angel
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Wow that short, but still good :)
Maybe alittle confusing though, but that's probably just me XD
But its still good!
Keep it up! ;)