PDA

View Full Version : The End??? *contains Spoliers*

MADRUCKIS
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:31 AM
*scratches head*

Alright-now whats goin on.........I dunno.

I finished the mission entitled "Keep your freinds close....." and I did all of the missions for the property-I have nothing to buy and no one to see. The only thing I haven't done is one of the RC races-I've done all street races, car stealing, pizza/ambulance/firetruck/vigilante missions and I've been ranked as Live Broadcast on International News as media attention- Am I done.
Aside from the packages which I only need 5-is that it? Cause I want to start over but I want to make sure I'm done!

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Nothing really know there to me otjer tjan try doing those others that you didnt finsh then see if it does nething thats all i can think to do

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Did you do all the rampages and unique jumps?

MADRUCKIS
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:01 PM
naw I'm half way through those though

But there's no other missions I guess............sob

Guess Imma hafta start from the beggining again.

Thanx Sleazy & Twiz

merylsilverburg
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
I've been ranked as Live Broadcast on International News as media attention

Sorry, this may be off topic but...about that...how do you get your rank up on the Media Attention thing? I've been kinda lost on that, since I'm still on 99...local page 7. :disturb:

BlackThornn
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I haven't even checked the stats.. :laugh: *looks* ..Heh. Vice Courier Front Page.

Anyway.. I don't think you're done, Madrukis.. but I've started over twice already anyway.. Gotta "do it right". :D

Btw.. off topic, but aren't the post-endgame cellphone calls hilarious? :laugh:

MADRUCKIS
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Yup-BlackThornn-the phone calls are crazy.
The whole wrap up to the game was just funny-like the entire game actually

And your right-I'm not done. Theres one thing I haven't done!
THE BLOODRING RACES AT THE STADIUM.
Everytime I went it was closed so I thought you couldn't enter ......and I just found out that its only open certain hours.
So now Imma do a tourny in there......tee hee

AND MERYL-hows it goin woman! And don't worry-never off the topic with me
You need to build up all your stars-level six and just stay on the run for a long time. I think I maxed out at 1006 cause it doesn't go up anymore-stood on the lamb for awhile tee he.
The ratings go up for every bullet, death, or explosion during those 6 stars. Just be as destructive as possible and don't get caught and maybe I can share the international TV limelight with you;)

merylsilverburg
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS
AND MERYL-hows it goin woman! And don't worry-never off the topic with me
You need to build up all your stars-level six and just stay on the run for a long time. I think I maxed out at 1006 cause it doesn't go up anymore-stood on the lamb for awhile tee he.
The ratings go up for every bullet, death, or explosion during those 6 stars. Just be as destructive as possible and don't get caught and maybe I can share the international TV limelight with you;)

Things are okay over here, hope things are well with you. :)
Oh okay, thanks for telling me.....I can't stand the cops which is why I hardly ever let my wanted stars get up that high. But, now that you mentioned that....:evil:

Also, thanks for the info on the stadium races...I didn't know about that either. :P :D

MADRUCKIS
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:22 AM
Imma post a thread about that right now. It's not easy to figure out!

Yeah and everythings alright on my side-my heads swimming with an important descion right now so I'm not all there but all in all

Still good all Ruckis