PDA

View Full Version : Someone Stole My Helicopter! What Do I Do ???

tommy gunnz
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:07 PM
oh man this sucks. you know how when you buy the hyman condos and on the roof of the save point theres a helicopter ? well mine was there, and now its not. and also, cars have disappeared out of my 3 garages there twice so far. i dont think i'll bother collecting them a third time, it will probably happen again. but what do i do about my helicopter ?? does anyone know if it will come back ??

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Have you used any cheats? When I tested some of the cheats out I lost cars from the Hyman garage. I started a new game cheat-free and my cars are still there. (although every once and a while, the heli is gone.....but thats not an issue now that I have the sea sparrow :) )

JxBxH
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:25 PM
wheres the sea sparrow or where do i get it?

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:43 AM
:Spoiler:

Once you buy the Film Studio and beat the missin "Dildo-DoDo"
you get to have the Sea Sparow which is behind the studio

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:53 AM
^ Incorrect spoiler. The sea sparrow is a helicopter, not the sea plane behind the film studio. The sea sparrow is delivered to the backyard of the starfish island mansion after you collect 80 hidden packages.

Andi 2
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:31 PM
Sleazey is there a way to get a helicopter when you first start the game ? & What the best way to make money from scratch ?

Got the game @ Lunch today Been playing it all day man!

dan da man
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:35 PM
andi a good way of making money is to rob a store but u get 3 stars, oh and by the way can u rob a store with a melee weapon?

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Nope you can only hold someone up with what you can aim with ie,machine gun,hand gun etc..

Andi
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Thanx fella's !

Did u know you can get to all parts of the game from the start with out flying ! just enter the hovering cars cheat ! & your car will hover over the water ! Found this out last night ! Nnyyeesss!:ghost:

Infernus
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:34 PM
I have the same problem, my heli disappeared as well, but none of the cars from my garages.

My BIGGEST problem is that right after completing Sir, Yes Sir! the Colonel's C disappeared of of my map and has not come back so I cannot complete the Colonel's last mission!

Has anyone else had this problem? And yes, I have been using the cheats but always die to clear them before saving.

I am too far in to start over for just one mission though unless I absolutely have to. UGH

Infernus

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:28 AM
My bad that was an incorrect spoiler i thought yall were talking about the skimmer lol I really need to lay off the smokeing :phew: :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 9th, 2002, 06:58 AM
sorry 4 this but i went to the third island to find the police maveric on top of the police sation and i couldnt find the staircase could someone help me and tell me where they are?

MakgSnake
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:21 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its funny that people can steal your stuff too in the game. Thats nice! :laugh: :laugh: