PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:45 PM
2day I was going to play FF9 (which I never got 2 beat) I come home from school and started 2 play. I go to continue and it said I had no save files of FF9. The MM had my FF5,6,7,8,9 on it, I had about 114 hours on FF7, 238 hours on FF8, 55 on FF9, 76 on FF5, 56on FF6. all of my games had been erased, and I couldn't save on the MM anymore. its a Sony brand MM and I had for about a year. does any1 know how I can get my sh!t back?

AudioBoxer
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:11 PM
If its not there anymore you cant get it back, I am pretty sure that you cant I am about 99% sure! Thats sucks though sorry bro. Hey can you do all of use a favor and chage you sig a little like make it smaller, you have to scroll to reply

Ninja
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:12 PM
thnx fo yo help man

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Actually i dont think theres a way to get it back.Theres been many reports of files suddenly being deleted off the memory card with out the owner doing anything.Most likely or in some cases in which i lost data is that i pulled the memory card out during a save or i yanked it out during the gameplay.Some of those cases as well as others may cause memory loss.All i can say is that im sorry that you lost all your files but it looks like you might be starting over.

Ninja
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:03 AM
I might not, my dad only lets me play on the weekends, so it took my like a year to get everything on each game. oh well, i might get to finish ff9 though, but the others.

goodman
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:52 PM
You will officially be replaying the game for sure...... if you want to ever beat it.....