PDA

View Full Version : hunter (apache heli)

shaunathon260
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Guess what everyone......I have found a way to get the apache heli without cheating in anyway or getting 100 packages.....it works everytime also...........if you wanna know just so so in this thread and I will post it......( I got to level 54 in the apache before i got tired and bored....i have over 5 MILLION dollars..........hahahahaha)

remember post your reply if you want the apache without cheating in anyway or not collecting 100 packages.

shaunathon260
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:35 PM
oh and also.......anyone know what level it goes up to????
and where can I find the hearse without using a code?????

blaquetruck
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Jeez man, just post the hint already. cuz i'm not even close to all packages...'preciate it.

shaunathon260
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:23 PM
O.K. ................In order to do this you must have done up to the mission where you get your cop uniform........first put it on.....next go to a heli of any kind.....drive over to the military base...........dont worry they wont shoot at you if you have the police uniform on.......on the northern end there should be one............remember you must wear the cop uniform in order for it to work!!!!!!! (that is it......your probably thinking....why didn''t I do that earlier?????????)

timers
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:32 AM
Dude Level 54? WTF?

It goes that high? You played it for 54 levels, damn man, get some rest, your not thinking right.

5,000,000,000, hehe, thats a lot. Anyone else think this is true?

mrh92386
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:02 AM
I remember doing the mission where I wore the police outfit but it was so long ago and I forget where the outfit is placed at. Please help me out. Thanks.

SolidSnakeJake
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:46 AM
Ya I totally agree that this is true.

Btw, Shaun (or is it Shauna?) The Hunter is only supposed to be available WITHOUT the 100 packages if you've completed all main story missions.

Thats what I've head over and over anyway.

Richg67
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:19 AM
and where can I find the hearse without using a code?????

I seen a hearst in the 'Two Bit Hit' mission.
Hell I'm still trying to figure out how to save vehicles.

Andi
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:43 AM
^^http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifhttp://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Laugh%20on%20own.gifhttp://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Poke.gif U need to wake up old boy! or stop playing the game for a bit ! giv ya eyes a rest !:laugh:

zimm
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:35 AM
You have to buy some property with a garage to save your cars, Im still looking for the Mansion with Three 2 car garages and a helipad anyone know were this is.

Richg67
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:38 PM
U need to wake up old boy! or stop playing the game for a bit ! giv ya eyes a rest !:laugh:

I'm not sure I follow. Perhaps it is you that needs to awaken. The man asked how to get a hearst. If you're refering to me not knowing how to save cars etc,...well...heh...then I haven't played ENOUGH.

P.S. Thanx Zimm for answering a question and not laughing at someone for posting.

Andi
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:50 PM
lol lol

dan da man
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:15 PM
who ever has the apache heli is destructive and is it the fastest flying veichle?

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Like I said in anouther post about the fighter chopper I fly over the base with the cop suit and i never see it there at all and i fly around the whole base quite a bit and still never find it im over 40% in the game i wanna find it lol I wanna blow up some cops while im airborn and also does the Apache hili have infinite missiles and bullets???

shaunathon260
Nov 6th, 2002, 04:18 PM
to answer two questions above........the police uniform is located at the ocean beach police station in the locker room......... and second you do not need to complete the game for this to work but only have to unlock all the islands.........oh and another thing the reason I got so high up in levels is because its so easy to pass one with the hunter(apache)

JxBxH
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Do u have to get the uniform from the police station or can u just put in the clothes code until u find it?i put in the code and flew to the base.the plugged me and i never saw a single helicopter?whats the deal?

shaunathon260
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Just go put the uniform on........it doesn't take that long...........then just take a maverick, sparrow, whatever heli you want to get there, then it should appear.

SolidSnakeJake
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:31 AM
The Pirate (Hunter) chopper only appears if you have either 100 packages or have completed the MAIN story missions.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:37 AM
must be cause i done tried with having the police suite and police mavric and flew over the base and it never shown up ever

Andi 2
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:46 PM
tell me were i can find a helicopter ASAP ! "Fukin going nuts here"!

Sort it out daft ****s!

zimm
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:49 PM
what helicopter are you looking for, If your looking for like a maverick then go to the police staion and on the roof you will find one

Andi 2
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Cheers mate !

Zim zima got the keys to me beemmer !

zimm
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:53 PM
?????
OK
?????

Andi
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Which police station you on about ? im only on the first city!

Need a Helicopter ! :frust: <Cripling me is this!:ghost:

By the way you can get to the second city any time ! Without flying ! ive noticed the cars fly totally diferent !

& the little Tyco Rc Helicopter , RocksĀ¬! :laugh:

zimm
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:48 AM
The RC will run out of range and the police station that has the helicopter is on the third island

Andi
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:19 AM
i know it runs out of range ! i was saying that it is Ace for the P*ss about ! :laugh: cutting up the workers with the blades !

Worker ! " i gota stop taking pills , Im seeing shit man " <<<:laugh: :laugh:

zimm
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Gotcha, I was having so much fun cutting them up with the blades that the security guard finally shot me so many times that the rc blew up

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Btw about this topic ive beaten all the story missions and have the police chopper and the suite and still no sighn of the Apache Heli and ive flew over it dozens of times:disturb:

dan da man
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:51 PM
yeah im stuck on this mission my RC keeps blowing up can someone plz tell me how to fly the rc fast and propely thanks?

Richg67
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:01 PM
Take the heli for a spin before picking up the bombs. Go through the building killing everyone in it and learning where the spots to place the bombs are. When everyone (or most everyone) is dead THEN start placing bombs. By this time you will have a pretty good skill developed.

laxman616
Nov 8th, 2002, 09:50 PM
Also, drop all four bombs at the front of the stairs. that way, after you drop one bomb, you do not have to fly back to get more.

also, someone said "you have to get to the third island". I hope you were just being careless because unless you count the two tiny islands, there are only two islands. plus, it is really easy tog et to the second island. do about 6 missions and you are there.

shaunathon260
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:48 PM
about the apach........it's located north and a little to the west of the heli pad in the army base. You will only see it when you get close enough since its one of the things that you see getting "drawn" in.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:16 AM
BTW I retract my prvious post I thought the apache was supposed to be directlly on the helipad in the base so it is there after you finish all the main story missions :ghost:

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:38 PM
and you're as full of shit as a christmas goose, you CANT GET the apache until you get all 100 hidden packages! jesus :laugh:

Matrix
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:56 PM
settle down sniper......what are you jelous...............and another thing its called the hunter not the apache sniper..........and what do you think.....all these people are lying or something .... I mean come on why would we do such a thing............plus just to let evreyone know there is one other place you can get the apache....it shows up about 10% of the time.....its by the docks where u did the miisions for that colonal guy

beltway_sniper
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Matrix
settle down sniper......what are you jelous...............and another thing its called the hunter not the apache sniper..........and what do you think.....all these people are lying or something .... I mean come on why would we do such a thing............plus just to let evreyone know there is one other place you can get the apache....it shows up about 10% of the time.....its by the docks where u did the miisions for that colonal guy

yes yes, I know its called the hunter there slapass, I've posted on this several many a times. I just find it very odd that it'd give you the apache after 100 hidden packages, going thru all that trouble to find them, when you can get it regardless of collecting them or not. That just doesnt make sense to me, But whatever tickles ya'lls pickles.

Richg67
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:48 AM
At the risk of being sniped by the beltway sniper I will mention that there are bugs in this game. There are flaws and there are things that don't make sense. Furthermore, why bother doing any missions when we can just use cheats? Because it's means more to you when you EARN it.
What I mostly mean to say is that if you don't know for a FACT what you're talking about you shouldn't BE talking.

Talking=Posting

RobHardo
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:25 PM
your instructions werent very helpful i took a police maverick with the police uniform over there an dit didnt show up can you type your instructions up carefully

furry_spatula
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:44 PM
I dont think the apache is all its cracked up to be. its cool looking, it has a radio, and offense out of yin-yang. but it handles like a retarded giraffe. I dont know. I seem to run into a lot of stuff flying it. it feels too loose. I'd much rather use the sea sparrow. oh well... its funner raising hell on a pink faggio anyway, just to mock the police :laugh:

Matrix
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:02 PM
the apache handles loose only beacause it goes supes fast and is supposely to have top handling!......I agrre with the fact though that is is kinda stupid to get an apache for 100 packages but at the same time being able to get it........ The truth is though it does work without 100 packages!!!.......though when u get 100 packages you get another spot that is easier accessible were you can get the apache.....and that place is stated at the end of my last post. (u must have 100 packages to get it here though)..... to get it the other way you need not to collect 100 packages......for those of you who still doen't understand all you have to do is head over to the military base with your cop suit on (this increases the chance of the apache heli being there along with the fact you do not get shot) use a maverick though to go there. I have said it before and I will say it again IT IS NOT LOCATED ON THE HELIPAD IN THE MILITARY BASE........it is located a little north west to it ( in the far fenced off section-northern)........to change the subject u do not just get the hunter when you get 100 packages....you get some extra cash also....that is your prize!!!!!!

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:18 AM
have you ever landed the apache somewhere where your gang is, like at the film studio or your mansion, and watched what they do :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:26 AM
nope what do they do?

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:30 AM
well, seems to me.. they all gather around it, and one guy like.. reaches under it or something and like tinkers with it. and they all stand there and look. its funny

GAS GRENADES!!!!!