PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be Back!.! In Sometime!.!

MakgSnake
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Hello Guys, Tomorrow I Am Leaving For Pakistan. And Well....Then I Wont Be Online For About 3 Months. (ISN"T That A Very Loooooong Time) But Still....I'll Try To Come Online Atleast Once In Two Weeks Or Three. As Its Hard For Me To Get Internet Connection There.

I'll Miss These FORUMS And I'll MISS All U Members!.! But For SURE I Will Be Back!.!

Take Good Care Everyone
Keep Smiling!
MakgSnake
Ali :)

Pu the Owl
Feb 11th, 2002, 02:59 PM
ARGH! Very bad news!:(
We'll miss you!
But have fun there and see you when you come back! :)

nanjij
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:01 PM
i remember in the old forum when u said u were going but i thought that time would never come. anyway we gonna miss u.
3 months is a long time to be off this forum. i was off for 10 days and it fells like i hadnt been on for months. anyway i wont forget u mate
have fun

Soul Angel
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Will miss you Makg! :(
Try your best to say hello to us when you can

But whatever happens, have fun there okay ;) :)

*Thinks to herself time for me to be able to catch up on posts now* :rolleyes:

Pu the Owl
Feb 11th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Why are you going to Pakistan? Do you have relatives there?

x157anz
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Pakistan .... eh ?
You must have relitives. When you going ? if your from UK i may see you at manchester airport :D

IcyMourdor
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Man, three months!

We'll miss you dude.

Soul Angel
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by x157anz
Pakistan .... eh ?
You must have relitives. When you going ? if your from UK i may see you at manchester airport :D

I think Makg is from Canada x157anz :rolleyes:

JC Denton
Feb 11th, 2002, 04:43 PM
see you,
the forums wont be the same without you starting up really cool threads.

hope you have a good time:D

Hylas
Feb 11th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Hope you'll enjoy your stay!
Come here and post whenever you can!

*waves*

Reid
Feb 11th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Have fun in Pakistan, Makg.

Bring me back something nice! (jk)

merylsilverburg
Feb 11th, 2002, 06:08 PM
See you later, Makg! Have a good time in Pakistan, we'll miss you on these forums! Especially the MGS! :( Try to post if you can! We'll be waiting! :)

Mercury Shadow
Feb 11th, 2002, 06:43 PM
That sucks! But i hope you have a great time! I'll miss talkin bout ps2 with ya snake :)

Do they have State of Emergency in Pakistan!??!

jenova_jeb
Feb 11th, 2002, 09:38 PM
I hope you can get on every once in awhile! It won't be the same without ya. Cya :( .

DragonSphere
Feb 11th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Hate to see you go Makg :(

Spirit
Feb 11th, 2002, 11:50 PM
oh m8..... I'm gonna miss you buddy, you brought a great kind of feeling to these forums and I enjoyed being able to call you a friend, so i hope you take care and enjoy wherever you're going with whomever, and well.... I guess good luck :)

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 12th, 2002, 01:23 AM
Hope you return bud. Sorry to see you go.

Harry
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:15 PM
A lot of work to do and I didn't read this thread.

MakgSnake, hope to see you back soon on this forum!
I'll really miss seeing your name in the Who's Online list. :(

I really have to thank you for all your help, suggestions, support.
Makg, post here when you can!

kamari-ice
Feb 12th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Uhhh, you leaving, it ain't gonna be the same.Well once in a while is better than not at all.

MakgSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:23 AM
Thank U Sooo Much Everybody For Ure Post Replies, They All Were Soo Sweet And Well Great, Made Me Feel Soo Special!

Thanks Everyone.

And Well Yes I Have Tons Of Relatives Here. I Am Having A Great Time. Enjoying And All. But I Busted My Ps2's Power Supply The Very First Day. Cause Of The Voltage And All. But Now Its Fixed, I Bought DMC And Cricket 2002 Here.

Right Now I Am In Karachi, And Next Month I'll Head Towards Islamabad And Then To Lahore.

My Flight Was Of 30 Hours. Delay And All Too!

I Am Showing MGS2 To All My Cousins Here. Their Eyes Are Popping Out In Every Scene, They Love It!.! And They Also Love GTA3. But They Are Playing MGS2 Everyday For Hours.

I Miss These Forums ALOT!.! And I Mean ALOT. Soooo MUCH Has Happened. Sooo Many New Threads. I'll Try To Post As I Am Finally On. I Am In The Cafe At The Moment. I'll Try To Come Here More Often. As I Miss These Forums And All U Guys ALOT!

Thanks Once Again For All Ure Wonderful Replies. Made Me Sooooooooooooo HAPPY!.!

Ok I'll Head Towards Other Threads Now. Have A Great Time Guys. I Feel Soooooooooo Happy To Be Online At The Moment!.! :D

Thank U Once Again Guys!

Mercury Shadow
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:43 AM
Hey Makg, glad to see your back!

30 hours! that's a rough flight

MakgSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:22 AM
Yup It Was A Loong Never Ending Flight Man. Hectic As Hell.

By The Way Thanks For U Reply Too M_R

And Thanks Harry For Those Nice Comments. Thank U Soo Much! :)

merylsilverburg
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:29 PM
Aaahhh! Makg!!!! It's been a while, buddy! I'm really glad to see that you're back on these forums! Visit more often man! Ha, ha...just kidding! Glad to hear that you're having a good time there and glad to hear your cousins are enjoying MGS2! :D :cool:

Soul Angel
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:33 PM
Hey nice to see that you manage to get onto the forums Makg :)
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself there.

GaseousSnake
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:38 PM
'Sup men.Nice seeing you.Be Kool.
PS help me translate this will ya"BACHAU".I think its in India or something or well we will ALL MISS YOU.Keep in touch dude.