PDA

View Full Version : Payin for Ps3???

MakgSnake
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:29 PM
Ok, a friend of mine lives in LA, and I finally convinced him to get himself Ps2 (After all this time), So when he was buying it from Best Buy, he called me ..... telling me that hes getting it with MGS2 and all............... but he told me that the lady at the shop was asking to pay 25 or something dollars more to get this special coupon so that when he buys the new system Ps3, he'll get the discount on that. I told him not to go with it.

But I just wanna know, how is that possible, already special coupons are On?? for the Playstation3?..... Has anyone else heard about this?

Infernal Mass
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:16 PM
that's odd

MakgSnake
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by DigiMortal
that's odd
Tell me about it, I was shocked for a second, but then told him that Ps3 isn't coming out till 2005-6. But it was strange to hear that.

For a second I thought that Ps3 is near by the market of videogames.

AudioBoxer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:16 PM
LOL Best Buy always trys to get people to buy stuff that isnt worth while for like a couple years, all they want is the money! I am glad he didnt cus it would be a waste of money! He needs to save up that money and buy GTA3 and Vice City

Daedaelus
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:12 PM
Not only is it odd, like DigiMortal said, but it's also fake. The "PS3" is not even ready for ALPHA testing yet, so they can't possibly have coupons for it this early. Bullsh*t, it's a good thing you told your friend not to get it, he was about to get conned.