PDA

View Full Version : Where Can You Find...?

merylsilverburg
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:01 PM
Sorry guys for the retarded question, but where can you find the police outfit in the game? I need it for the "No Escape" mission I'm currently on and I was distracted when the message box came up saying where the police outfit was delivered to. So, I'm stuck searching for it everywhere, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help? :(

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:04 PM
i think its at the police station thats where it said it got delivered to when i finished the mission cop land.

merylsilverburg
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:06 PM
You know, I think I went to every police station in Vice City and I can't find it....hmm....maybe I'll try to look again...

EDIT: Thanks for the help, beretta. :)

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:08 PM
then...im clueless but it could be inside the police station. but going in is suicide i will try to look for the police costume for you. so i can tell you where it is or unless you find it first.

merylsilverburg
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:10 PM
No, that's okay...I think I will try to look for myself...again. :P You may be right...it could be inside the police station, but when you go in, all the cops are up your a$$. :sarcasm: So, I'm not sure if it's somewhere else around the police station or what...

Beretta55
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:31 PM
naw its ok i want to look and im curious myslef. so when i get to the mission your own i know exactly where to look instead of wandering all around. but that may take awhile until i find it since my bad sense of direction:laugh:

EDIT: yep it's inside the police station right next to the billy club....be ready to run in and get the hell out. god they just had to put it inside the police station!!:laugh:

merylsilverburg
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:48 PM
Ahh, beretta....thanks to you, I found it! :happy: Now I can move on with the mission without tearing my hair out. Thanks again! :happy:

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:19 AM
When your in the police station can you take all the police out ?before they take you out ! :roll: