PDA

View Full Version : any cheats for $$$

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:48 PM
Does neone know a cheat to get money? and i cant find the bank newhere does neone know where it is at?

jjmoohead
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:40 PM
If you go to the main page and look under the news you will see that there is a few posts about cheats. And if you look a little closer there is even a few topics in this forum about cheats.

Just a friendly message from you PS2Fantasy Moderator.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:06 PM
Thanx about that but i was just woundering if there was a cheat to get money though that way it would be easier to build up some cash to buy places

Andi
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Think you was meant to say
Sorry about that ! Not thanx

RobHardo
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:04 PM
helps to look on the back of the poster you get with the game theres a handy dandy map on it

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Well "sorry bout that" then Andi dont be like that :P

Harry
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:57 AM
As soon as we have the money cheat - if it exists - it will be published on the main site and here in the forums!

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:08 AM
buy some businesses. It's a lot more fun to actually earn your cash. Or for an easy 3 thou, go to the mall and hold up all 4 stores. (make sure you wait for 4 cash bundles) Why is this so great? You can hold up all 4 stores and your wanted level never goes past 3 (don't shoot any cops though) And theres a police bribe right outside the mall. With 2 stars, a getaway is a cinch.

Want free Uzi's? Get the sniper rifle from the hedge maze at Diaz's mansion. Go to the North Point mall and snipe the Ammunation store clerk (he won't fire at you if you aim a sniper rifle at him)

Andi
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by twiztidfreak69er
Well "sorry bout that" then Andi dont be like that :P

Sorry mate ! :roll:

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:20 AM
lol no prob andi and I aint really worried bout the cash cheat nemore if it comes out great but Ive already bought everything there is to buy lol