PDA

View Full Version : Witness Protection Help

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:03 PM
Ok this mission is from GTAIII, yeah after getting all the hype about Vice City, I decided to finish this game first.

But I am stuck on the Witness Protection House mission, they show me the window, but what am I suppose to do? Ive tried shooting and everything. So I have to go somewhere?..

Let me know ..

Peace

Beretta55
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:06 PM
which mission is this for that dude ray? well do you have any gernade's? if you do throw them into the witness protection house and he will come running. but be warned with the cop's with ak's.

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:11 PM
Yo beretta Ive tried that man, and thrown soo many of em on the window, but nothing happens.

Is there any other way to bring him out. Ive even tried throwing flamebottles, but nothing happens.

And sometimes the garnades bounces back and BOOM on me. :(

Beretta55
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:14 PM
must be a glicth man. cause thats how you flush him out is with gernade's......strange.

MakgSnake
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:15 PM
Hmm..damn, I'll try throwing some more now. But if it doesn't work, I'll try doing some other mission or something.

Thanks for the help beretta55.... see ya in sometime.

Peace out.

DiggetyDave
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:07 AM
Shoot the rocket launcher at the window, I think thats I finished it.

fright88
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:13 AM
Yeah use the rocket launcher. That worked for me.

MakgSnake
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:17 PM
Thank you guys for helpin yo.

I wasn't throwing the gernades in the right direction, I was suppose to stand away with in a certain limit to make it go inside. Stupid me

But thanks all yo. :)

Andi
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:55 AM
Duhhh :laugh: jk